New watch project to be launched in less than one hour and you can be part of it!
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New watch project to be launched in less than one hour and you can be part of it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Picture New watch project to be launched in less than one hour and you can be part of it!

Name:  amanzoni.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  21.9 KB

In less than one hour A. Manzoni & Fils is going online with their crowdfunding Kickstarter campaign for the production of their first timepiece, the Canopus Weekplanner!

Find out more by pressing the green button on their webpage www.amanzoni.com after 6 p.m. ECT. / 12 pm EST. Alternatively the link will be www.amanzoni.com/kickstarter

Last edited by Ernie Romers; June 23rd, 2013 at 18:14.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

Re: New watch project to be launched in less than one hour and you can be part of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Romers View Post
    Name:  amanzoni.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  21.9 KB

In less than one hour A. Manzoni & Fils is going online with their crowdfunding Kickstarter campaign for the production of their first timepiece, the Canopus Weekplanner!

Find out more by pressing the green button on their webpage www.amanzoni.com after 6 p.m. ECT. / 12 pm EST. Alternatively the link will be www.amanzoni.com/kickstarter

Very interesting, but wow.......$15,000 is a bit out of reach for most people, don't you think?
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Re: New watch project to be launched in less than one hour and you can be part of it!

Very interesting, but wow.......$15,000 is a bit out of reach for most people, don't you think?
    Lots of things are out of reach for most people. Doesn't stop some people from buying them.

That said, you only have to pay $5000 to get the watch ("only").

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Expensive and cluttered small details, not my style at all, but good luck with the campaign.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Snobbish likes this.

Banned

New watch project to be launched in less than one hour and you can be part of...

It's hideous....

You could get a submariner for that coin...

Good looks, history, people actually know what's on your wrist. Orr that thing.....
    Last edited by H3RRINGTON; June 24th, 2013 at 03:30.
    BusyTimmy and iceman66 like this.

Banned

Funny looking , out of balance, cluttered and they want how much...
    You gotta be kidding right
    Only 5 k
    You could not pay me 5 k or 15 k to wear it.

Re: New watch project to be launched in less than one hour and you can be part of...

I'm confused. Is there any actual relationship between the current A. Manzoni & Fils company and the historical one, other than that Mr. Ike read a book on its history and saw the empty factory? That's all I could find on it on the Kickstarter page and the about section of the company's site.

The watch itself? Not really my thing, but then - I'm not trained in industrial design, so I'm probably not really equipped to appreciate its qualities in that area. Although I have to say that initially I really didn't like it, but after looking at it some more, it does kind of grow on you and I'm starting to see some appeal there.
    Last edited by signalfillsthevoid; June 24th, 2013 at 04:44.

Gack. That is a pair of ridiculous looking watches. And the price is completely unwarranted.
    BusyTimmy likes this.

I am hoping the op was joking...

Sent from Here
    BusyTimmy and H3RRINGTON like this.

Quote Originally Posted by billwilson View Post
    I am hoping the op was joking...

Sent from Here
    Since the OP is in fact Ernie Romers, the founder and site owner of THIS forum, your hope seems a bit unlikely.
    BusyTimmy likes this.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information