WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New YouTube Watch Channel

1K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  lantar 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

Hope all is well. After watching a lot of TGV and Archie and getting hours of entertainment from learning about watches on youtube I figured I would take a crack at it.

Below I posted a link to the first episode of my YouTube "show". There are three episodes total. While I consider myself knowledgable about watches, I am new to video and YouTube. As the channel progresses I am sure so will the quality of the content.

I just wanted to share with you guys, hopefully you enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed making them :)

Thanks!

#2 ·
Not to shabby, I like the content just try to cut back on the uhhh uh uh. I like that you have industry insight and I would be interested in hearing about more "behind the curtains" if the watch industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Not to shabby, I like the content just try to cut back on the uhhh uh uh. I like that you have industry insight and I would be interested in hearing about more "behind the curtains" if the watch industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tips. I am new to the camera. I certainly hope to get better...

Anything behind the scenes you would like answered? I would love to make some more content!

#4 ·
I give respect to anyone showing their face on YouTube, take a little nerve. Concentrating on your speech and grammar is difficult enough then you have to make sure you don't make stupid facial expressions, look presentable etc I made videos and watch reviews but I'm camera shy too much pressure. Kept it up, not bad for first attempt

#10 ·
Subscribed...Great start...Keep up the good work...Just remain confident and give it your all and you will learn the ropes of the video side of things as time goes on. It is obvious from these first few vids that you have the knowledge to provide some quality content. I look forward to hearing more of your insight. YouTube is where I get the majority of my online watch info, and the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. Best of luck going forward.

#17 ·
You recently did a very informative video on buying through AD's vs. going grey market. I was wondering if you might be able to do one discussing negotiation of price with authorized dealers, including any information and tips you could provide for us as buyers, from an insider's perspective.

BTW, really diggin' the channel. Content is right up there with the best of them as far as I'm concerned.

#20 ·
Hey Fed...great work so far...really enjoying the channel.

I'd like for you to cover the process of trading in a watch at a dealer vs trying to sell it yourself. How much of a diff can we expect. You can use you own collection as an example of what you think you could get in the open market vs a trade-in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.