Newb! Beware...
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Newb! Beware...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Newb! Beware...

I am no stranger to forums however, I am new here. I typically frequent the car enthusiast forums or firearms most of the time but with the recent gun control measures going in, impossible to find ammo I am going to want to focus my collecting and research on other things.

I am a fan of watches, not the band name per say but the design and thought into the curb appeal. I like some of the main stream styles and own Seiko, Movado, Citizen, and Elgins but I also like Diesel (fancy Fossil name) and Invicta for their aesthetic appeal. I have often trolled this forum without signing up to read the arguments, I mean posts, when looking for information on designs and deals and finally decided to sign up.

So in short don't mind me, I will in the back ground watching and reading most of the time.

KRW

Re: Newb! Beware...

Welcome.

What kind of guns?

Lots... :) Everything from your typical sporting/plinking to HK G36C styles. All for sport as I don't hunt.
    Perseus likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I can still get ammo at Walmart, if I ask and go there when it comes in.
    You will learn many things about watches, movements and all. You should cut/paste your post into an email and go back and look at it in a year.
    Welcome, this is a nice forum where folks discuss things and have fun; hope to see you around enjoying itQ

Don't worry about all the nonsense going on right now. Nothing major is going to pass and you'll soon be able to purchase all the firearms and ammo you need. Patience is key right now.
    This watch thing gets pricey. I find a nice new pistol is a bargain vs a $4000 watch! Welcome

Nice I have a bunch of HK handguns and a several other goodies. The ammo shortage stinks. Some clowns are charging obscene prices for it when you can find it. Hopefully thing get back to normal soon.

Welcome to the forum! Probably find a few on here who appreciate collecting both firearms and fine timepieces.

G36 is quite the weapon. Jumps like a kangaroo. Welcome to WUS and welcome to the less violent hobby.
    krwunlv likes this.

Welcome to our little slice of the inter webs.
    There are comments in this thread that butts up against the current state of politics but I hope this post redirects us away from those topics and draws us nearer the reason why we are all here.
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

Welcome to the forum. I also tend to mostly browse and read. There have definitely been a good share of "lively" discussions since I've been a member, but I suppose this wouldn't be a very good forum if people couldn't feel free to share there own opinions. I choose not to partake in those discussions because I feel one can make his or her own decision about what they like in a timepiece. The A vs. B thing gets very tiresome in a short time. I do recommend sharing pictures of your watches, because I believe everyone can agree that seeing pics of watches is a good thing. So, looking forward to seeing your watches (especially the Seikos and Citizens ).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information