Newbie - Help Identifying Watches

Thread: Newbie - Help Identifying Watches

Newbie - Help Identifying Watches

Hi all. I have 3 Victorinox, 2 Wenger, and one Seiko watch that I am trying to identify. The Wenger and Victorinox models are 6-10 years old; the Seiko is from the mid-80's.

Is there a way to ID these watch models? I've been snooping online for hours with no luck. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Newbie - Help Identifying Watches

posting pics could help.
    IWC Spitfire Chrono, IWC Ingenieur AMG, Rolex Datejust 1603, Rolex Date 15210, Rolex Precision 6694, Panerai PAM176 (titanium), Breitling Superocean Steelfish, Omega Speedmaster Date, Ball Fireman Ionosphere, Oris Big Crown (pointer date), Hamilton Khaki X-Wind, Laco Type B Chrono flieger, Glycine Combat 6, Steinhart Triton 30atm, Lum Tec M40/41, Poljot Red October, Seiko 7S36 04N0, Seiko 7S36 04X0, Orient EM7A005B, Casio G-Shock GA-100, Wenger Terragraph, Rudy Project Digital

Okay, I shall try. Let's start with this one. "Genuine S. A. K." produced by Wenger. It was purchased new around 2001. The case number appears to be 092.0676.

The face reads "Swiss 100M Diver," so perhaps this is ridiculously obvious and the model of the timepiece is the "Diver." Who knows. Please help me identify the correct model and name of this watch! Thanks!

Name:  WengerDiverCropped.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  236.0 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have the same watch! My movement is broken so I'm trying to figure out how to replace th emovement...
    The best part about this watch is the indiglo button

Thread Information