No pics on internet, what to do ? Where are Swiss mlitary hanowas?!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By new2oltime

Thread: No pics on internet, what to do ? Where are Swiss mlitary hanowas?!

Off Topic post No pics on internet, what to do ? Where are Swiss mlitary hanowas?!

hallo to all !

I`m a starting watch collector and generally purchasing on line. Main problem of this kind of activity as you may know is lack of real life pics of watch models. I`m interesting in how have you overcome this issue or how one can find pictures. i`m trying just googling it but no results. currently I`m searching for "live" photos of two models of swiss military hanowa : 1. Swiss Military Hanowa Predator Collection Style #: 06-5169-04-007; 2. Swiss Military Revenge Dual Time Mens Watch 06-5131-1-04-007

my be someone of you have this models and can show me. Or just share my good sources good on line shops. I know some of them are jomashop ashford mrwatch anyone to add on list ?

thank all ,
    rati

P.s.

your suggestions between two of this

thanks again!

Attachment 972903Attachment 972904
    Last edited by godseeker; February 15th, 2013 at 02:43.

THE: United States of America, Juhryzee shauw

Re: No pics on internet, what to do ? Where are Swiss mlitary hanowas?!

Here is a link to their site, just googled a minute ago. I have one of their quartz watches, solid and well finished at good prices too. Swapped out the OEM "wubba" for this leather.
    Attachment 973755

SWISS MILITARY - HANOWA / World Wide Distribution
    godseeker likes this.

thanks but they don`t have any "live" pics. which one of above mentioned would you suggest ? you know its hard to guess which will look nicely in real life when you have to choose just from processed photos captured under artificial lightning ets..

can you tell me some good on-line stores for watches ?\
    thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWISS MILITARY - HANOWA / World Wide Distribution[/QUOTE]

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

THE: United States of America, Juhryzee shauw

I would suggest searching the forum here using the Hanowa brand name, it's quite likely there will be some hits and maybe some pics too, like on the "wruw" threads. Try some different watch sites, youtube reviews and of course ebay will usually have some individual sellers showing their own pics. As for my suggestions on the choices you show, since I have a chrono, I would likely go with the dual time. Both look good to me and I like the thinner bezels too, more dial area is always a good thing. Many seasoned WIS'ers like the look of a chrono even though they may not use the feature. So you will need to think a bit about which feature is more useful to you or which looks cool and take it from there. I think many people will agree that it takes a few different watches to get a true feel for your personal style and that it,(your style), tends to evolve as you learn more about watches and don't be too disappointed by watches you thought you would like until you actually got them. I think you'll see it's part of the learning experience. Something I learned, after a few hasty "mistakes", is to wait a few weeks before purchasing a watch. I'll go back to the site, etc to review the pics and specs and judge it against my existing collection. ENJOY the journey!

thank`s :)
    I agree with you about difficulties identifying your stile. I have purchased several watch already and near my bed there is hanging only one of them.

Thread Information