No support for H2O watches
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: No support for H2O watches

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

No support for H2O watches

I would love to know where you can repair one of these watches, as it seems their website is devoid of a service dept. Beware buying one, as I canít get an answer on getting one repaired. I have contacted them, still no answer.

I like micro brands, but find the lack of support one that concerns me, are they throw away watches? Itís not a movement issue, but the case. So itís something that the company would need to support. As service to the movement isnít an issue, as there are plenty of watch repairmen who can work on a movement. No good having a dive watch that canít be in the water.

If I have updates, I will include them here.

Clemens, the owner of H2O, is very accessible and very much devoted to his brand. I’m sure if you send him an email, or even a PM (he’s a WUS member), he will take care of any problem you have. I’ve owned H2O watches for years and can say the customer service is outstanding.

Not sure what happened in your case. It may take a few days for him to respond. Keep trying and I’m sure you’ll be taken care of.

Re: No support for H2O watches

Letís try to understand this better. You say youíve contacted them but donít specify how long ago so could you let us know how long itís been ?

Did you buy it from Clemens or second hand ?

Whatís the problem with the case?

Heís just one person so these questions are important. Just like a emergency room, order of arrival may be a factor but just a very small one. Plus heís allowed to have a life, vacation, family time, etc.
    Danny T likes this.
    Instagram: @divers_mainly

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

As already mentioned above providing more detail of your situation would certainly help. Your post is very vague.

And H2O does have a North America warranty/repair centre but you simply just canít send it there without contacting H2O first to see whether or not your issue is covered under warranty. No different than any micro or non micro watch manufacturer.

Whatís the issue with the case?
    Are you the original owner/purchaser of the watch ?
    Have you tried to contact H2O and through what method?

A phone call would solve your problem if you already sent an email.

"Racing - because football, soccer, baseball and basketball only use one ball!"
    Join the H2O-Watch Addicts Anonymous FB Group!!

Yes. You can just call on the telephone directly.

I once sent an email to H2O but used the wrong address. I just replied to a H2O newsletter and apparently the replies to newsletters do not go to Clemens.

H20 is a good watch company and more than just a micro-brand.

Quote Originally Posted by U Boat View Post
    I would love to know where you can repair one of these watches, as it seems their website is devoid of a service dept. Beware buying one, as I can’t get an answer on getting one repaired. I have contacted them, still no answer.

I like micro brands, but find the lack of support one that concerns me, are they throw away watches? It’s not a movement issue, but the case. So it’s something that the company would need to support. As service to the movement isn’t an issue, as there are plenty of watch repairmen who can work on a movement. No good having a dive watch that can’t be in the water.

If I have updates, I will include them here.
    What kind of case problem. If it is a problem with a screw down crown or case seal any good watch repair can handle that.

Update to the watch repair. H20 has contacted me with a link to send the watch in for repair. I did contact them on Sept 10, two days later I received a response and received a message asking to explain the issue, I did. Then it was 8 days later I heard a reply to my email. Not sure if they have a holiday in that time frame to delay the email. It just seemed my post on this board got a very quick response. Not something I really wanted to do. Regardless, the company has contacted me about the issue.

I like their watches, but they don't have a link for sending in watches for repair. It should be on their website so you don't have to go through a process of getting the address to send it in for repair. All other watches have links that make it very easy to send in for repair. As all watches needs service atleast every 5 years, just to service the movement.
    If you want to send it to them for service.

I will update with details on the repair and so forth...I will keep you up to date on the status. I know the service can take a month to accomplish. Even service of mainstream watches has a 4-week inspection, with 4 week lag for returm. As most already know from sending in their watches for repair.

I like their watches, but they don't have a link for sending in watches for repair. It should be on their website so you don't have to go through a process of getting the address to send it in for repair. All other watches have links that make it very easy to send in for repair. As all watches needs service atleast every 5 years, just to service the movement.
    If you want to send it to them for service.
    Companies that let you send in a watch for repairs without contacting them first are just companies that will happily send you back the unrepaired watch if you sent it in for the wrong reason. There is nothing wrong with having to describe the problem before the service center will accept the watch.

And these watches are serviceable by any competent watchmaker -- you don't need to send it to H20 for that (and if you just really want to, all it takes is an e-mail first).

Respectfully, your expectations are a little off here for such a small brand.
    LosAngelesTimer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Likestheshiny View Post
    Companies that let you send in a watch for repairs without contacting them first are just companies that will happily send you back the unrepaired watch if you sent it in for the wrong reason. There is nothing wrong with having to describe the problem before the service center will accept the watch.

And these watches are serviceable by any competent watchmaker -- you don't need to send it to H20 for that (and if you just really want to, all it takes is an e-mail first).

Respectfully, your expectations are a little off here for such a small brand.

You are correct and understand you have to explain the issue. As the problem might not be so obvious. I have tried a local repair and was unsuccessful in getting it repaired. As the parts were not available for them to repair the watch. Besides, if you want other things addressed local repair might not have access to the parts.

If H20 had authorized repair facilities located in the US, it would be great if those were listed. As common easily repaired watches could be done there, and still get a quick service.

I do understand they are not a huge conglomerate like Omega or Rolex who has a vast network of dealers and service centers. They make great looking watches with very high caliber movements. I don't want to beat this to death and will wait until I get the watch repaired. Thanks for the all the posts and questions. I think they have reponsed to this point and have honored their brand.

Update on watch, I am happy to report that the watch did return with the needed repairs. I am happy to report that the watch performs and functions perfectly. Just wanted to update the issue has been taken care of satisfactory.
    Bradjhomes likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information