NOMOs not economical? Fret not... alternate choice AVAILABLE!!! Sort of...
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: NOMOs not economical? Fret not... alternate choice AVAILABLE!!! Sort of...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Cool NOMOs not economical? Fret not... alternate choice AVAILABLE!!! Sort of...

And...it's...from the BRITS!!!
    With 5 days high-beat movement(which is duh... barely noticeable with the small seconds subdial) power~la~reserva
    and day wheel feature addition, priced about the same to some NOMOS models inclusive of shipping charges out of UK.

Does this turn you on ???
    ... The robust nature of the Calibre SH21 movement provides a stable foundation to the reliability of the C9 Small-Second and with each movement given the accolade of chronometer status by the Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres (COSC), precision and accuracy is guaranteed.

3 flavors available, but just the slight difference on the strap only...

Now... only if CHRISTOPHER WARD comes out with non-COSC version... that bumps off roughly...
    Hmmm... USD$500 off the price tag? Will that create a storm?
    A piece of my favorite timepiece, is like a dish of local delicacies. It's not about how good it may look, or how branded in may came from popular stalls or restaurants. It's always the materials and concoction that produces the best keep!

Re: NOMOs not economical? Fret not... alternate choice AVAILABLE!!! Sort of...

Lovely watch.... I like that the dial was kept elegantly simple and the Chronometer status relegated to the back of the watch. Where functional information like that belongs. At 40mm x 12.2mm it's a little too hefty as a dress watch on my wrist.

ah, wasn't expecting CW. Figured it would be this:
    Name:  xanhiDS.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  645.5 KB
    Sevenmack, Ace McLoud and OvrSteer like this.
    WatchUSee is WatchIGot
    Casio - G-Shock GW-5000-1jf |
    Garmin - Forerunner 245 Music | Grand Seiko - Snowflake (SBGA011) | Longines - Master Collection (L2.673) | | MeisterSinger - Panagaea Day Date|Monta -Triumph | Nomos Glashutte - Club Datum | Orient - Mako mod | Rolex - Explorer I (214270 mk2) | Seiko - SKX007/09 mods | Stowa- Klassik Flieger

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I don't believe the SH21 is a high beat movement. It has 28800 vph. The 5 days PR is impressive nonetheless.
    CitizenM likes this.

Dayum!

But you shoulda posted this BEFORE I bought my Tisell.

Name:  2011-01-01 00.00.00-434.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  74.8 KB
    Ed.YANG and Sevenmack like this.
    "Be thine own palace, or the world's thy jail." _ John Donne

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by yongsoo1982 View Post
    ah, wasn't expecting CW. Figured it would be this:
    Name:  xanhiDS.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  645.5 KB
    The RODINAs had been a hot topic in the F71 arena... i wouldn't be posting here unless the price is F71 qualifying.
    This CW SH21 handwinder is just too... ehh 20x-ish more expensive than the Chinese homage.
    Sevenmack likes this.
    A piece of my favorite timepiece, is like a dish of local delicacies. It's not about how good it may look, or how branded in may came from popular stalls or restaurants. It's always the materials and concoction that produces the best keep!

The CW is a nice design, but 40x12mm is quite large for a dress watch.
    nicedream likes this.
    Cheers,
    Greg

The CW is very nice, I like the dial and the lovely blued hands. I would certainly welcome a version that was still adjusted and regulated in-house, but which skipped the independent chronometer testing if it came at a lower price point.
    Sevenmack and Will_f like this.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Ming 17.06; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed.YANG View Post
    The RODINAs had been a hot topic in the F71 arena... i wouldn't be posting here unless the price is F71 qualifying.
    This CW SH21 handwinder is just too... ehh 20x-ish more expensive than the Chinese homage.
    I think the Rodina was expected because putting "Nomos not economical? Fret not..." implies to most people that you're going to show them a watch that is much cheaper than Nomos. Instead, you showed one that just as expensive.

And it's very nice.
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information