Watch cases are referred to with names like military, toneau, tank, pilot etc. I have been very interested in 40s and 50s military pieces lately and a few I picked up on EBay are referred to as medic style. Is there any standard reference for these? Particularly the Mil and medic references? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk