Oak and Oscar Jackson Flyback Chronograph
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Oak and Oscar Jackson Flyback Chronograph

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Oak and Oscar Jackson Flyback Chronograph

Any Jackson owners out there? Just received my PVD O&O and I couldn’t be more pleased with it! From the orange second hand, the secret orange date text on one of the dates (shan’t disclose it here haha), the buttery smooth crown action, ballpoint like pushers, extremely comfortable and pliant leather band and stunning aesthetics on the dial and sub-dials - thank you Chase for a wonderful and memorable experience! Have a great day ahead, watch enthusiasts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Oak and Oscar Jackson Flyback Chronograph

I have a Sandford and have been eyeing the Jackson. Great looking watch you have there!

Now that I've bought and sold many watches over the years, my primary criteria of a keeper is that it's fun to wear. The Jackson is just fun, and I find whenever it's on my wrist, it makes me smile. Chase being a fantastic guy is icing on the cake.
    Ragl and VaEagle like this.
    Glashütte Original PanoReserve || Grand Seiko SBGW253 || Omega Railmaster 2504.52 | 1966 Cal. 561 Seamaster Constellation || Nomos Glashütte Club || Archimede Outdoor Protect || Ball Fireman Racer || Hanhart Pioneer Valjoux 23 || Oak & Oscar Jackson

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

I use to own a Sanford, and have almost talked myself into a Jackson I don't now how many times, for the same reasons I liked the Jackson. It's hard to find "fun" watches. O&O, Farer, and Nomos are some of the tops in my book.

I had been lusting over the blue Jackson and I just got a PVD version of their Batch No.1
    The watch is definitely fun to wear, but it's a bit chunky and I do worry about banging it accidentally.
    Would love to buy a steel Sandford.

Name:  IMG_8212.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  203.5 KB

Name:  IMG_8209.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  208.8 KB

Name:  IMG_8210.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  242.7 KB
    WastedYears likes this.

Interesting with an Eterna3916M derivated movement, it is quite an unusual choice.
    Omega the sign of Excellence since 1848. Jaeger Le Coultre Horlogerie de Luxe depuis 1833
    22 times Olympic games timekeeper, Nasa watch supplier and holder of several world records of precision, Omega has the world's trust
    Omega and Rolex for ever
    Eterna Nothing but Watchmaking since 1856
    Zenith Swiss Watchmaking and Chronometry champion since 1865

Man, That batch no1 is a stunner.
    fenil123 and Loofa like this.

Would be tempted to trade my Jackson PVD for a charcoal PVD N1 haha!

Oak & Oscar designs are classic and unique... I just wish they would produce quartz models for a better price point!

Vulcain Nautique 1st Swiss/1967 * Seiko 5 SpeedTimer 1st Auto Chrono, from Tokyo Ginza/1969 * Handful of Seiko Quartz Chronos * Heuer Re-issue 1964 Pre-TAG Carrera chrono * TAG Heuer "Carrera" Chrono * Omega "Speedmaster" Chrono * Baume & Mercier Formula S Chrono * Zenith "El Primero" HW Chrono * Mühle Glashütte Nautische Chrono * Sinn 903ST “Navitimer” Chrono * Techné SparrowHawk II Chrono * Alpina Startimer Big-Date Chrono * Zodiac Sea Dragon chrono * (2) Victorinox "Infantry Vintage" Chronos (Silver/Green) * Junkers "G38" chrono * Hamilton Pioneer Khaki chrono * Bulova Marine Star Chrono/Diver * Breitling Chronospace chrono * Dan Henry 1939 chrono * Fortuna chrono * Delbana "Silverstone" chrono * Ball Fireman "Storm Chaser" chrono * William L. chrono * Junghans Meister Telemeter Chronoscope *

I looked very hard at the Oak and Oscar Jackson when it first came out because I love chronographs (I have fairly large collection). But it's very hard to find anything original and new coming to the market in the way of chronographs. Enter Oak and Oscar. I was budget contrained when the first Jackson's came out but kept looking to see if any one had a pre-owned one for sale. Finally one came up on Ebay. Barely worn and looking new I swooped in on it and bought it. Glad I did. My gray version is accurate, great to look at, and fun to use. It has everything I was looking for in a chronograph. Especially the manual wind column wheel and fly-back function. Fun, sporty, and functional. If the watch industry is looking for inspiration in building a new type of chronograph here it is. Good luck if they think they can actually accomplish making a watch this nice with these functions for this price!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information