Omega Planet Ocean Ceramic: Some New Shots
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Omega Planet Ocean Ceramic: Some New Shots

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Omega Planet Ocean Ceramic: Some New Shots

I thought some people might be interested in seeing this beauty once again. If anyone is considering getting a PO Ceramic, I highly recommend it. I am a chronic flipper and I've had mine for almost 4 months and its still performing perfectly, gaining less than a second a day. I love this watch!

Name:  IMG_0991.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  859.3 KBName:  IMG_0996.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  774.5 KBName:  IMG_1000.jpg
Views: 1018
Size:  760.9 KB
    RTea, shurik, BusyTimmy and 7 others like this.
    Collection:
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas
    JLC Deep Sea Chrono
    Breguet Marine Grande Date
    Tudor Black Bay Black
    Omega Speedmaster 3570.50

Re: Omega Planet Ocean Ceramic: Some New Shots

What's not to love? Its a terrific watch. I was looking at the LM Blue 8500 yesterday and had to pull myself away before I put my AMX on the counter.
    omega1234 and BusyTimmy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    What's not to love? Its a terrific watch. I was looking at the LM Blue 8500 yesterday and had to pull myself away before I put my AMX on the counter.
    Frankly, the LM Blue is the only watch I could see myself selling my PO to get. I doubt I'll ever do it though, because the LM 8500 is sooooooooooooo expensive.
    BusyTimmy and Dienekes like this.
    Collection:
    JLC Deep Sea Chrono
    Tudor Black Bay Black

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Great shots, thanks for sharing!
    This is a great watch and I think it will be a classic in years to come. A step up for Omega in terms of movement, a change in design and a change in pricing/marketing strategy. This watch represents significant changes at Omega and I for one, agree with at least the first two :D
    omega1234 likes this.
    Current Collection: Sinn U1; Omega Speedmaster 3570.50; Seiko SARB033; Casio PRW-3000-1A, G-5600A-7DR; Jaeger Le-Coultre Reverso Grande Taille; Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical ref. H69429931; A. Lange & Sőhne 1815 UP/DOWN; Swatch Sistem51, and some others...

Quote Originally Posted by BusyTimmy View Post
    This is a great watch and I think it will be a classic in years to come.
    A classic Omega for sure, but it depends on how the watch ages. The Seamaster, for example, has not aged well and looks very nineties.

That said, I love my PO!
    omega1234 and BusyTimmy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by omega1234 View Post
    Frankly, the LM Blue is the only watch I could see myself selling my PO to get. I doubt I'll ever do it though, because the LM 8500 is sooooooooooooo expensive.
    I think the black is nicer. Less in your face and less flashy. More timeless and probably more versatile. Just saying. Enjoy your watch! :D
    lmcgbaj and omega1234 like this.
    Current Collection: Sinn U1; Omega Speedmaster 3570.50; Seiko SARB033; Casio PRW-3000-1A, G-5600A-7DR; Jaeger Le-Coultre Reverso Grande Taille; Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical ref. H69429931; A. Lange & Sőhne 1815 UP/DOWN; Swatch Sistem51, and some others...

Thanks guys! I think the first 8500/9300/8520 Omega's will not be all time classics, because of the thickness which is just too much for some people. Once the movements get slimmed down, Omega has one hell of a lineup. As for me, I like the thickness, so I'm going to build my collection of Omega's before prices reach Rolex level.
    Collection:
    JLC Deep Sea Chrono
    Tudor Black Bay Black

Quote Originally Posted by omega1234 View Post
    I thought some people might be interested in seeing this beauty once again. If anyone is considering getting a PO Ceramic, I highly recommend it. I am a chronic flipper and I've had mine for almost 4 months and its still performing perfectly, gaining less than a second a day. I love this watch!

Name:  IMG_0991.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  859.3 KBName:  IMG_0996.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  774.5 KBName:  IMG_1000.jpg
Views: 1018
Size:  760.9 KB
    Beautiful watch. Is that the 42mm?

Quote Originally Posted by BusyTimmy View Post
    This is a great watch and I think it will be a classic in years to come. A step up for Omega in terms of movement, a change in design and a change in pricing/marketing strategy. This watch represents significant changes at Omega and I for one, agree with at least the first two :D
    Totally agree. Dare I say it looks better than the SubC. The dial is just gorgeous and an amazing wrist presence. One negative I have to say is the thickness and another is the lack of micro adjustments on the bracelet. That is it. The rest is just perfect. Just a tiny bit slimmer and it would have been a keeper for me. I am contemplating getting it back in 42mm version. I have to say that when you try it on at the AD, the XL version looks better. I heard that you have to try it without comparing to get an idea. After I sold it I was a but upset for a few days. I regretted the sale quite a bit. I believe it was a good decision for me due to the size and thickness but it was a hard one to take. Believe me.
    BusyTimmy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lmcgbaj View Post
    Totally agree. Dare I say it looks better than the SubC. The dial is just gorgeous and an amazing wrist presence. One negative I have to say is the thickness and another is the lack of micro adjustments on the bracelet. That is it. The rest is just perfect. Just a tiny bit slimmer and it would have been a keeper for me. I am contemplating getting it back in 42mm version. I have to say that when you try it on at the AD, the XL version looks better. I heard that you have to try it without comparing to get an idea. After I sold it I was a but upset for a few days. I regretted the sale quite a bit. I believe it was a good decision for me due to the size and thickness but it was a hard one to take. Believe me.
    Same boat. Bought the big one and regret it. Considering flipping it for the AT8500 mid size.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information