Omega Seamaster chrono, automatic.

Thread: Omega Seamaster chrono, automatic.

Omega Seamaster chrono, automatic.

Hi, just joined the site, and looking for a bit of advice please. I purchased an Omega a while ago and there's a problem with the chrono movement. When re-setting it the second hand just goes to random positions instead of the 60 sec position. The small second hand chrono dial works perfectly and the watch functions well apart from this. I'd like to sell to fund the purchase of a Breitling seawolf avenger ltd edition, but not sure how much to ask for it, and where to sell. The watch doesn't have box or papers as i sold these on ebay, and is in overall good condition apart from scratches on the clasp,winder, and a minute scratch on the bezel. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
    Last edited by liamd81; March 8th, 2011 at 10:05.

Re: Omega Seamaster chrono, automatic.

welcome to wus liamd81, we do not provide valuations on wus as it is very difficult if not impossible to to do based on photos. if interested in selling your omega, wus does have a sales forum; the sole purpose of this forum is discussion. about your watches inability to reset properly, you may wish to post a thread in the watchmaking forum but i will advise that you assist them by posting a photo of your watch.

good luck.

thread closed.
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

Thread Information