Omega Seamaster on a Sea Shark bracelet
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paradiso

Thread: Omega Seamaster on a Sea Shark bracelet

Omega Seamaster on a Sea Shark bracelet

So I just bought a 2264.50 from a forum member here and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. The package arrived today and I open it up, try it on and...couldn't even buckle it without using the divers extension. I got a very good deal on this one but it only came with one half link which is a pain to do yourself. After fiddling with it for a while I had a crazy thought. The Bernhardt Sea Shark I've been wearing the last few weeks fits perfectly, sized just right from the previous owner. I don't know the lug width of either of these watches but lo and behold the bracelet fits. And I actually like the look better. Is this a good idea as the case diameter might not be 100% the same or am I good to go since it seems to fit better than the oem one?

And if the picture is as big as it is in the preview let me know and I'll resize it. It looked gargantuan.

Attached Images Attached Images

Louis_A likes this.

Re: Omega Seamaster on a Sea Shark bracelet

It looks good on your wrist! If it fits good and looks good to you, I see no reason not to roll with it.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Re: Omega Seamaster on a Sea Shark bracelet

It seems to fit perfect which surprised me. Anyone who owns a Bernhardt could tell you about the quality of the bracelet too, so I don't feel like it's a sacrifice or a step down from the Omega one.

Thread Information