Thank you again to all of the WUS members who have supported us on our journey, and pledged for an Irukandji - Tate and I are beyond grateful! :)
With 4 days to go on our campaign, we are so proud to report that we are fully funded, sitting at 117% of our funding target. The Irukandji is happening, and we would love for as many enthusiasts as possible to join us on this journey. Please visit our campaign page HERE to check out the full details.
- Brushed 316L stainless steel case (42mm at the widest point; 20mm lug width; 46mm lug to lug; 13.13. high from caseback to bezel);
- Drilled Lugs;
- 120-click unidirectional bezel with lumed ceramic insert;
- Domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside;
- Signed, screw-down crown, good for 200m WR;
- Stamped caseback with Iruakndji design;
- A regulated NH35 automatic movement;
- Your choice of dial colour, crown placement, and second strap;
- 2 year Warranty.
Important updates re: stretch goals:
1. Bracelets are happening! We have secured a bulk-buy discount with an existing bracelet manufacturer, and we will be making a 'rivet-style' bracelet available as an optional extra, regardless of whether we reach the stretch goal for a branded option. Not only are we able to pass on the full discount obtained via the bulk-buy, but we will also be able to ship the bracelet out with the Irukandji package, making it simple for our backers!
2. Alternate dial options - we are now making this available at $60kAUD, not the $75kAUD originally budgeted - with several days to go, and the anticipated 'end of campaign spike,' we are confident we will hit this target, making a lime green or orange dial available, as per backer vote!
Also, the first 150 backers who pledge for a reward, will also be receiving an Amazon gift card, valued at $10, $25, or $50, allocated at random!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and we hope you can join us! :)