Ordered a watch from Getat watch and it was shipped on 12-30. Whats the usual delivery time?

Thread: Ordered a watch from Getat watch and it was shipped on 12-30. Whats the usual delivery time?

EdD

Ordered a watch from Getat watch and it was shipped on 12-30. Whats the usual delivery time?

thanksin advance [email protected]

Somewhere between 2-4 weeks in my experience. I have three Getats now ;)

EdD

Re: Ordered a watch from Getat watch and it was shipped on 12-30. Whats the usual delivery time?

Starting to get nervous. Watch hasn't arrived yet and tracking number provided has never worked.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Ordered a watch from Getat watch and it was shipped on 12-30. Whats the usual delivery time?

You should contact the seller asap.
    Just your average Japanese watch fan: Casio, Citizen, Seiko

View my collection **here**

View my feedback by clicking **here**

Your friendly neighborhood enabler,

Otto

Have you asked the seller which shipping service was used? If package tracking didn't work did you ask seller why? Was it actually shipped out the door or is it still being readied for shipment?
    Last edited by John MS; January 26th, 2013 at 15:40.

EdD

No answer to several emails. I didn't think it would take this long. I would feel better if there was a reply to my emails.

EdD

UPDATE: tracking number now working

I had received an email on 12/30 that said the watch shipped along with a tracking number (which had never worked). I sent emails to Gesat watch even though I had read all the previous posts about length of time for orders to arrive. Finally today I re-checked the tracking number on the Hong Kong post website and it worked, indicating that the watch had shipped on 1/23.

Still a little disconcerting, but the tracking number is also working on the USPS site now so I feel confident that it will arrive. But it will be a long wait from the actual payment date of 12/26.

Re: UPDATE: tracking number now working

So they had no watches and lulled you with a useless tracking number until they got some in. Classy operation...

Thread Information