Original Chuck Norris High Happiness Fortunate Star Good Luck Brand Strap (Prototype 001)

Thread: Original Chuck Norris High Happiness Fortunate Star Good Luck Brand Strap (Prototype 001)

Banned

Original Chuck Norris High Happiness Fortunate Star Good Luck Brand Strap (Prototype 001)

Hi everybody! I've finished the first prototype Original Chuck Norris High Happiness Fortunate Star Good Luck Brand Strap and posted some pics here:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=303100

I'd love to hear your feedback please. Thanks!

Toby

Re: Original Chuck Norris High Happiness Fortunate Star Good Luck Brand Strap (Prototype 0

First of all let congratulate you on your effort. Secondly as said previously on the strap forum, it's a bit "unfinished" for me.

Banned

Re: Original Chuck Norris High Happiness Fortunate Star Good Luck Brand Strap (Prototype 0

Jason being a true, rough and tuff Australian, I am sure it suits him!

Next time, maybe one from Kangaroo skin? Or koala?

With the fur left, on the inside, to aid in the evaporation of the sweat in the hot Aussie climate!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Janne View Post
    Jason being a true, rough and tuff Australian, I am sure it suits him!

Next time, maybe one from Kangaroo skin? Or koala?

With the fur left, on the inside, to aid in the evaporation of the sweat in the hot Aussie climate!!
    Janne you ruined my surprise! Kangaroo is planned - it's beautiful leather.

As for Koala... I really hope you are kidding! Those little guys are the cutest. I used to have a couple in my back yard at a house I rented while at university. I'd sit outside studying at night, and the koalas would hagng out, climb down and walkaround, munch on gum leaves. Just the most chilled out little critters. I'll generally eat or wear anything that had parents, but I've got to draw the line somewhre. And koala is that line!

Banned

Wombat strap = OK?

interesting question: The pouch of a Kangaroo, if you make leather of it, is it in any way different from the other skin?

Quote Originally Posted by jason_recliner View Post
    Janne you ruined my surprise! Kangaroo is planned - it's beautiful leather.

As for Koala... I really hope you are kidding! Those little guys are the cutest. I used to have a couple in my back yard at a house I rented while at university. I'd sit outside studying at night, and the koalas would hagng out, climb down and walkaround, munch on gum leaves. Just the most chilled out little critters. I'll generally eat or wear anything that had parents, but I've got to draw the line somewhre. And koala is that line!
    I think Koala's are usually stoned on eucalyptus leaves.That would account for their mellowness.They are incredibly cute though.I must apolagize to the cute marsupials .I read 4 different accounts of thier diet and habits and could find nothing about their being stoned. What i did find is that eucalyptus leaves are low in energy and that Koalas sleep 18 hours a day and have a low metabolism to cope with the poorness of their food.this accounts for the mellowness.Do not muck about with them though they have very sharp claws.
    Last edited by James Haury; September 8th, 2009 at 04:13.

Kings Bloody Cross What? Bloody's a swear word in Australia mate, it's just called... KINGS CROSS

Laughing Re: Original Chuck Norris High Happiness Fortunate Star Good Luck Brand Strap (Prototype 0

Quote Originally Posted by James Haury View Post
    I think Koala's are usually stoned on eucalyptus leaves.That would account for their mellowness.
    Umm... so.. let me get this right... the koalas made the strap???

give me a meal which in my mouth dances a tango
    ...give me a woman who in my bed inspires an encore
    ......give me a name when called sings of an aria

.........give me a timepiece that does not lose +/- 5 seconds a day!
    (roger)

Thread Information