OT: Tired of searching on this one - S.U.G. Info??

Thread: OT: Tired of searching on this one - S.U.G. Info??

OT: Tired of searching on this one - S.U.G. Info??

I want a S.U.G. nautilus but only one on eBay (too high)and nothing on my shopping search engines (compusa, ubid, trading forums, etc..)Sugwatches.com doen't have links to dealers or offer to sell through them. For a company selling watches, they make it hard for a WIS to hook up with one! Where can I get one please?

I understand these are Chinese watches with a made up Swiss History, but I like the automatic Nautilus for around $100 with tritium.

stuffler,mike

Re: OT: Tired of searching on this one - S.U.G. Info??

Quote Originally Posted by Knukey View Post
    I want a S.U.G. nautilus but only one on eBay (too high)and nothing on my shopping search engines (compusa, ubid, trading forums, etc..)Sugwatches.com doen't have links to dealers or offer to sell through them. For a company selling watches, they make it hard for a WIS to hook up with one! Where can I get one please?

I understand these are Chinese watches with a made up Swiss History, but I like the automatic Nautilus for around $100 with tritium.
    Do you really think it's a company ? I think it's a clever made one-man-internet-show so you are cuffed to ebay or other online selling web sites. Don't think youĺl get it for 100 USD, found the Nautilus on several places for 295,95 USD. Currently there's one on ubid.com. Bid actually asked is 80 bucks. Good luck.

Re: OT: Tired of searching on this one - S.U.G. Info??

They have an elaborate COSERV answering system for the one guy in a dark room cuffed to the 'puter, but you're likely correct!

Expensive or cheap I would think I could google up some options, but I haven't stumbled on much. Perhaps I'm charting new waters like Columbus.

It looks like a better alternative to get tritium than the UZI, Traser and Luminox. Any other cheap alternatives for tritium?

Thread Information