Sorry if this is Off Topic...
I'm new here and have enjoyed reading all of the posts here. I particularly like this group as my tastes in watches is mostly Dive Watches. As a momentary break from the norm, I don't know if anyone has ever done this before... but thought it would be cool to see everyone's responses and add to this topic.... Have fun with it!
You might be a Watch Enthusiast if....
1) You know the difference between Quartz, Automatic, and Mechanical.
2) You have an atomic time synch in your house or on your computer.
3) You own more than a weeks worth of watches?
4) Your watch can track time in more than one time zone than you actually need.
5) You actually know how to use all the features of your watch.
6) You own watch winders.
7) Your head whiplashes when you hear the clicking of a bezel being rotated.
8) You can fire off the brand name and model of watch being worn you see in the movies or tv.
9) You anticipate the newest Wristwatch Annual like the Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition.
10) You ask someone for the time just to see their watch even though you are wearing one yourself!