A Panerai Daylight Chrono or an AP Royal Oak Offshore?

Thread: A Panerai Daylight Chrono or an AP Royal Oak Offshore?

A Panerai Daylight Chrono or an AP Royal Oak Offshore?

I'm in a very lucky position at the moment since I have been offered a 50% discount at the local Panerai and Audemars Piguet dealers. Thing is I am stuck between two watches I love, the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore and a Panerai Luminor Daylight Chrono (PAM 236).

This is the Daylight Chrono
    http://www.timeimports.com/designer-...034_detail.jpg

And this is the color of the Offshore I would probably bet getting
    http://www.watches24seven.com/galler...serialNumber=1

Offshore would be slightly more expensive.

Which would you get?

Re: A Panerai Daylight Chrono or an AP Royal Oak Offshore?

My vote most definitely goes for the pam! Really cant go wrong either way, though!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator High-end watches amine's Avatar

Oris Flight Timer R4118,Oris Carlos Coste 2007,Oris TT3,Rolex Submariner date,Rolex Milgauss GV,Rolex cosmograph Daytona,Rolex GMT Master II-C,Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712/1A,A.Lange & Söhne Lange1,Breguet Le Reveil Du Tsar,Vacheron Constantin Overseas Dual Time,Audemars Piguet ROO Safari,Omega SMP1164,Panerai 177,Panerai 88,Panerai 214,Panerai 233,Breitling Navitimer world,Tag Heuer aquaracer D/D, Tag Heuer Microtimer,Tag Heuer SLR 2007 L.E,Tag Heuer Carrera, Cartier Santos 100,Frederique Constant Austin Healey L.E,Maurice Lacroix Pontos,Maurice Lacroix MP Double Retrograde,Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL 2007 L.E,Tissot Moto GP 2007 L.E,JeanRichard Chronoscope J-051,JeanRichard Chronoscope 25030,JeanRichard Bressel 16012,Longines Lindbergh 47mm,Girard Perregaux Laureato Evo3,Jaeger-Le-Coultre Master World Geographic,IWC Classic Pilot Chrono,IWC 5001 Portuguese 7 Days,Baume & Mercier Hampton XL Magnum,Zenith Defy Classic Chrono Aero,Zenith Defy Extreme Chrono,Longines Legend Diver...etc

OK, my decision has been made a lot easier. I passed by the AP dealer and it seems they've increased their prices like nearly double since the last time I checked a couple of years ago. You would think with the financial crisis the prices would drop down! Basically the AP would cost me around 3 times the price of the Panerai. The Offshore is really gorgeous when seen live but sadly its wayyy out of my league. the Panerai on the other hand will cost me around $6500 after the 50% discount which honestly is a steal at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by usurp View Post
    OK, my decision has been made a lot easier. I passed by the AP dealer and it seems they've increased their prices like nearly double since the last time I checked a couple of years ago. You would think with the financial crisis the prices would drop down! Basically the AP would cost me around 3 times the price of the Panerai. The Offshore is really gorgeous when seen live but sadly its wayyy out of my league. the Panerai on the other hand will cost me around $6500 after the 50% discount which honestly is a steal at that price.
    your right, that is a good price, im nto a fan of the bracelets, but looks good on the chrono version.

i say get it, and wear it often!

Thread Information