Is this Panerai real or fake? Please help! First time high-end watch purchase.
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jilgiljongiljing

Thread: Is this Panerai real or fake? Please help! First time high-end watch purchase.

Banned

Is this Panerai real or fake? Please help! First time high-end watch purchase.

Re: Is this Panerai real or fake? Please help! First time high-end watch purchase.

I'm no expert, but to me the watch appears to be authentic. I'm curious to hear from others. Remember to buy the seller! Good luck.
    Last edited by T1meout; August 28th, 2014 at 01:50.

Re: Is this Panerai real or fake? Please help! First time high-end watch purchase.

The seller has an excellent sells history...I think you're fine.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The pictures are of an authentic watch. The balance wheel is in the correct 7 o'clock position, a fake based on a decorated 7750 copy or Seagull movement would have the balance at 11 o'clock. Easy peasy.

He's located in Lake Villa - about an hour or so north of you and accepts pick up. For 7 large I'd make the drive, find a local watchmaker or retailer that can authenticate it and not leave town until I was sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How many threads do you intend on starting on the same topic?

Donf and JeffW2 like this.

Banned

Yeah sorry about the multiple threads. I'm new and not sure how this works. I don't have long to decide and wasn't getting any responses.

Thread Information