Pedro Izquierdo B-Uhr Update

Thread: Pedro Izquierdo B-Uhr Update

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Watchuseek Journalist Bhanu Chopra's Avatar

Pedro Izquierdo B-Uhr Update

I received an email this morning from Mr. Pedro Izquierdo that he is now accepting the 300 Euros deposit on his B-Uhr watches.

Paulo had posted on this watch a few months back.

Here is the website for the B-Uhr watch:
    http://www.centrorelojero.com/modelo...return%20false

The website is in Spanish.

Here is the translated (Freetranslation.com) email:

"Hello friend, we direct this to you because of the reserve you carried out of the project B-uhr. For the confirmation of happiness, reserves will be necessary to carry out on an income of banking transfer of 300(Euros) indicating name, surnames, nº of reserve and model, during the month of December, to the following account:"

Cheers,
    Bhanu

stuffler,mike

Re: Pedro Izquierdo B-Uhr Update

Well, I like the engarved balance cook but would like to see the result of Jörg Schauer`s efforts. What I do like too is the screw balance.

On the other hand I do like the price of the Airman Original by Stowa, the sunburst pattern and the perlage (under the balance).

A type-2 face, blued hands, center seconds.... wow, I love it. The price is high, though.

Stowa's movement has an even better look to me, but he isn't doing a type-2 face. Why, oh why won't he make one?

Jay

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

How much is the complete watch?

The hands are very well done, IMHO.
    Cheers,

Martin ("Crusader")

I believe that the stainless steel (140 in total) is 2500Euro while the rose gold and titamium versions (10 in total) will be 3000Euro.

Looking at them again, the cases are great too. The only thing that I don't like is the hinge mechanism. It looks like it will get filled with sweat and oil and need lots of cleaning.
    Last edited by Alljay; November 20th, 2007 at 01:19.

I think I read correctly that the crystal will be plexi/acrylic on the front and mineral on the back. Interesting choice of crystals.

It is cool that both dial types are included as well as both types of crowns.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Very nice indeed with some interesting design solutions incorporated into the final pieces.

It's great that the Unitas movements are experiencing so many reincarnations and at such a variety of price levels these day, long may it continue!
    "The only exercise I take is walking behind the coffins of friends who took exercise." Peter O'Toole

Quote Originally Posted by thodgins View Post
    I think I read correctly that the crystal will be plexi/acrylic on the front and mineral on the back. Interesting choice of crystals.

It is cool that both dial types are included as well as both types of crowns.
    I did am automatic translation of the website and it came up with some strange wording for the crystals. I was wondering about that. Plexi on the front, eh? hmmm....

Would both dials and crowns be included with each watch? That is a very cool idea. When you tire of one, have them changed over to the other style to freshen-up the watch. I love that idea.

Both dials, sets of hands and crowns will be provided. That is a cool idea, especially for those that know how to change out a crown, dial and set of hands.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Yeap, it's plexi in the front and mineral on the back.

Pedro Izquierdo usually makes its watches with two dials (black/white or Type A/B in this case).

BTW, he issued this other watch past Saturday: the Mosca (MocKBa).

Last edited by Paulo; November 20th, 2007 at 18:30.

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
    If I have to choose between people or watches... I choose people everytime!
    Cheers,
    Paulo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information