For people living in or going to Japan: Need your help in finding Seiko 6138 & 6139's!!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Orex
  • 1 Post By BigV86

Thread: For people living in or going to Japan: Need your help in finding Seiko 6138 & 6139's!!

For people living in or going to Japan: Need your help in finding Seiko 6138 & 6139's!!

Dear Watchuseek members (to those who live in or travel to Japan),

After having a some bad luck about a month ago (was broken into) and had many of my Seiko watches stolen, am now trying to get some of them back. Many of them were 6138 and 6139.
    Many of them were in almost NOS condition and so I'm trying to fill the collection at it were before the break-in.
    Tried many different things (asked my watch contacts, eBay, local and European online marketplaces), but it is more difficult to find good quality Seiko 6138 & 6139, so I thought I might try to find some of them from their home country itself. Was there 2 times already and really love this country. The problem is that you have to live their to be able to receive watches that you buy online or to be able to go to the local shops. So with this I want to ask for the following:

People who live in Japan or will travel to Japan, if they are able to either order these Seiko's (6138 and 6139) (or any other interesting one) or if they know the shop, buy it directly. There is no problem for me to transfer the money for the watches (also for shipping) and can sent extra for the trouble in getting them. It's a sincere request as I still miss some of the stolen ones. Needed a lot of time to get them together.

If you can help out, please PM me or reply on this thread.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: For people living in or going to Japan: Need your help in finding Seiko 6138 & 6139's!!

I live in Japan but these are old watches available only in vintage selling stores. Searching for them is a time consuming. Sorry for not helping you.
    Bub838 and J C like this.

Re: For people living in or going to Japan: Need your help in finding Seiko 6138 & 6139's!!

No problem. I know it's maybe too much to ask for, but maybe someone will be able to do so. Searching online is something else then seeing them in person. Also, many tend to have higher prices online than in stores or don't put everything they have in their store online. I've been in Japan twice and seen in vintage selling stores some good watches. Bought only 2. So maybe someone is willing to help out. I just need to wait.
    J C likes this.

Thread Information