Perrelet Double Rotor Pics
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Perrelet Double Rotor Pics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Perrelet Double Rotor Pics

Hi Guys,

This is from a post way back in 2010 when I had purchased this watch, didnt manage to upload pics. This has been a great watch for last 2 years, accurate to within 1 sec per day. Love it to bits, like to know your views. It has blued breguet hands and enameal dial.

Name:  Perrelet DR3.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  87.4 KB

regards Richard

Re: Perrelet Double Rotor Pics

Name:  Perrelet DR2.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  96.3 KB
    Chronopolis likes this.

Name:  Perrelet DR.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  77.4 KB
    Chronopolis and dunl12496j like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looks very nice, I like watches with unique sides on the case, it's part of a watch that doesn't always get a lot of detail. I didn't even know Perrelet made one like this, some of their others are a bit over the top for me.

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

Banned

Are both rotors fully functional?

I think the one in the front is just cosmetic, I remember someone telling me that a while back

Thanks Sodiac, yeah, I thought this was was very classical in appearance. Both rotors are joined through the dial so rotate in synchrony. It has the P-181 movement in it which is a modified very top end ETA.
    It is on the original blue croc leather strap. The case diameter is 40 mm, the sides of the watch are characteristic of the brand, each of their watches has the engine turned case sides. It has fantastic detail and the sides make the case very beautiful indeed. It is made of a high grade steel that does not seem to gather scratches, just the usual polishing swirls.

thanks

you got more cleR PICS?

the front rotor is functional, as i mentioned in previous post it is joined to the normal rear mounted rotor. There is always debate about whether or not it actually winds a watch any quicker or not. With more mass displaced from the centre of the rotor I imagine it should, but if it does I can only imagine it is marginal.

Very cool, never saw that, nor anything similar before...

Dan
    Current Collection:

Longines Master Collection Moonphase, Deep Blue World Diver 500M, Raymond Weil W1 Chronograph, Tissot PRS516 Chrono, Omega Seamaster 300, Citizen Skyhawk, Citizen Signature Automatic, Orient World Traveler GMT, Accutron VX-200, Citizen Eco Chrono BL5400-52A, Hamilton Cushion Chrono, Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, Orient Star GMT, Seiko Sportura Kinetic GMT

"It's a fake. And that's because all 'is my Patek a fake' posts contain only fake Pateks." quote, WUS member geoffbot

"... The minute a watch costs more than a well equipped Camry, I'd start feeling guilty about the purchase... " quote, WUS member LosTresGatos

"I think the only people who make rational decisions regarding watches are the people that do not post on watch forums." quote, WUS member digivandig

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information