Perrelet price
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reliefcp

Thread: Perrelet price

Perrelet price

How do we feel about Perrelet? I personally love them, but would anyone else out here recommend them or purchase them themselves?

Re: Perrelet price

Quote Originally Posted by johnperregaux View Post
    How do we feel about Perrelet? I personally love them, but would anyone else out here recommend them or purchase them themselves?
    You missed this thread by 6 days, KEEP UP, MAN! ;)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I wasn't that impressed until I bought a Seacraft Chrono and then I was extremely impressed. Most of their watches are undervalued at least the NOS versions. I would put them above Breitling and Omega in my experience with both brands. I actually sold my Broad Arrow to buy the Perrelet chrono and its just a better watch.I hope to add another one soon.
    Last edited by Reliefcp; January 5th, 2013 at 05:47.
    falcon4311 likes this.
    Perrelet Seacraft Chrono
    Oris Aquis Chrono
    Perrelet Seacraft GM
    Edox ERC Chronorally
    Seiko Monster
    Sumo

From what I have seen they look like well finished watches for fair value on the deeply discounted grey market options specials. I am uncertain they would be worth what you would have to pay outside of this though because then you could buy better established brands with a history.

I am not keen on their attempt to create a bogus history connecting back to 1775. This is a farce. This brand is no way affiliated with Abraham Louis Perrelet, it is new brand started in 2004 named for Perrelet, but is attempting to manufacture a history involving him.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Quote Originally Posted by Reliefcp View Post
    I wasn't that impressed until I bought a Seacraft Chrono and then I was extremely impressed. Most of their watches are undervalued at least the NOS versions. I would put them above Breitling and Omega in my experience with both brands. I actually sold my Broad Arrow to buy the Perrelet chrono and its just a better watch.I hope to add another one soon.

I have to stop judging watches by the stock pics. I didn't like the white dial chrono until I saw yours, it looks great!

Thread Information