Pic request: GMTs with multiple 24 hour markers
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pic request: GMTs with multiple 24 hour markers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pic request: GMTs with multiple 24 hour markers

I'm looking for a four hand (or chrono) analog GMT watch that has both 24 hour markers on the dial, as well as a rotating 24 hour bezel so that you can display 3 time zones at once. Please post pics of those you have or have seen. Movement is not relevant, necessarily, although I prefer mechanical.

Thanks!
    - Greg

Connect with me on Instagram:

Re: Pic request: GMTs with multiple 24 hour markers

For a few months I owed a Carl Bucherer Patravi TravelTec. It is a chronograph that shows two additional timezones (for 3 timezones in all) using two 24 hr bezels, one of which rotates. It is a pricey but beautiful watch and it was extraordinarily easy to set and read the two gmt timezones.

Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero, Roger Dubuis Excalibur 42 .. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Muhle Glashutte Rasmus blue

Orient Star Seeker I am wearing right now.

Watch Reviews by MCV: Review of Orient Star GMT ‘Star Seeker’

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Girard Perregaux WW.TC models. 24 time zones with day & night indicator, chronograph functions, etc.

Girard Perregaux ww.tc Watches Hands-On

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f15/pro...ml#post4576051

Sorry I don't have the pics to post, but here is a thread I started a year ago about my Breitling Superocean GMT.

Re-issue of a watch that was initially launched in the early 50's.
    Gary123 likes this.
    Nomos Zürich Weltzeit • Omega Speedmaster Pro • Sinn UX

These are great, looking for all price ranges and movements, keep them coming.
    - Greg

Connect with me on Instagram:

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgie View Post
    Girard Perregaux WW.TC models. 24 time zones with day & night indicator, chronograph functions, etc.

Girard Perregaux ww.tc Watches Hands-On
    Numerous versions of this style of watch are available. I had a JLC like this. It helps to carry a magnifying glass with you to use that type of world timer.
    Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero, Roger Dubuis Excalibur 42 .. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Muhle Glashutte Rasmus blue

There are not too many out there that provide three timezones and are easy to read. That Glycine is a great recommendation probably impossible to beat for its price.

Grand Seiko SBGE001.

Regards,
    Indera

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information