Pic or review request: Tissot Bridgeport Chrono

Thread: Pic or review request: Tissot Bridgeport Chrono

Pic or review request: Tissot Bridgeport Chrono

Does anyone have any pictures or a personal review on the Tissot Bridgeport Chronograph? This watch doesn't get much play around here but now I'm trying to decide between the Bridgeport Chrono (new to me), Visodate (always admired) and Le Locle (I've owned before).

Below is an alright pic I found on the interwebs, ETA/Valjoux 7750 movement inside:
    Attachment 973684
    "I only want to know people who are dynamic, intelligent and totally insane"

Re: Pic or review request: Tissot Bridgeport Chrono

Very nice and classy ! Depending on how many watches you have in your collection I feel it's always nice to have a chrono in there to change it up a bit :).

To me the perfect chrono is the Stowa 1938 chrono, it's droolicious

Quote Originally Posted by Noobheure View Post
    Very nice and classy ! Depending on how many watches you have in your collection I feel it's always nice to have a chrono in there to change it up a bit :).

To me the perfect chrono is the Stowa 1938 chrono, it's droolicious
    I love that Stowa and I want it yesterday. BUT, my friend (who can get a considerable discount on Swatch brand) is asking me about specific watches and I suspect my fiance tasked him into finding out what I like as a gift for me. I don't want to be greedy so I'm keeping my choices within the lower end Swatch family.

As far as my collection goes (you can see in my profile); my three auto's aren't chrono's by my three quartz's are.
    "I only want to know people who are dynamic, intelligent and totally insane"

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Swatch group you can check hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro auto chrono, 'tis quite nice IMO (a bit big)

Attachment 973734

In that middle range to me Tissot and Hamilton would be the way to go for the Swatch group :)

How does your friend get a discout on swatch group brands ? He works for one of the brands ?

Because I know someone that works for a brand newly acquired by Swatch group, and I was wondering if she would get discounts :p