Pilot Watch / FLightmaster HELP?

Thread: Pilot Watch / FLightmaster HELP?

Pilot Watch / FLightmaster HELP?

Hello Group,

I am interested in buying a seiko pilot/flightmaster watch, and the Seiko SNA411P1 got my eyes. But there are many models such as SNA411, SNA411P, SNA411P1, SNA411P-1 and no one explains the difference. Maybe what year it came out and some info...... Can some one explain the difference please and which is the best one?

And do you recommend this watch? or shall i go for another pilot watch? I want it big as i have a big wrist. Maybe another brand? I would like to buy a pilot watch with many functions but the price range is of $200. Plenty on ebay but should i trust?

Thank you. I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
    Damien

Re: Pilot Watch / FLightmaster HELP?

Quote Originally Posted by wahh View Post
    Hello Group,

I am interested in buying a seiko pilot/flightmaster watch, and the Seiko SNA411P1 got my eyes. But there are many models such as SNA411, SNA411P, SNA411P1, SNA411P-1 and no one explains the difference. Maybe what year it came out and some info...... Can some one explain the difference please and which is the best one?

And do you recommend this watch? or shall i go for another pilot watch? I want it big as i have a big wrist. Maybe another brand? I would like to buy a pilot watch with many functions but the price range is of $200. Plenty on ebay but should i trust?

Thank you. I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
    Damien
    The basic watch is SNA411, anything after those letters/numbers probable indicates the band/bracelet style.

Re: Pilot Watch / FLightmaster HELP?

thank you very much

Thread Information