I have spent forever trying to find a watch but totally failed. I used to wear this super plain, all stainless steel Burberry Quartz watch for a long time. It has no checks, nothing Burberry on it aside from a plain face and a fairly classy look. Obviously I recognize that Burberry is no watch brand, but I stuck with it because I got it for cheap and it just works with almost everything I wear minus formal occasions. That is until I lost it....
Please help finding a watch. As subject. Doesn't need to be some prestigious brands. I rather it be a brand that nobody knows than one that everybody knows are low end/fashion brand. Or even better, logo/brandless on the face. I am hoping for...
- no complications required, maybe other than the seconds hand...
- date preferred, but not required
- smart casual to business casual, doesn't need to be a full on dress watch, but not some sports watch either
- ~ 1k USD
- Auto movement with see through watch back
- Sapphire both sides
- ideally can dress up a little bit more with a leather band and can be changed to a steel band for more sporty attire
Does such a watch exist? Please help. Thanks!