Playing with Photoshop

Thread: Playing with Photoshop

Playing with Photoshop

Just fooling around with Photoshop over the weekend (just the really basic tools). See if you can spot the originals

And if anyone has any requests (eg: what watch with which band?), just let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Montauke; March 11th, 2008 at 04:46.

Re: Playing with Photoshop

I'm gonna say the Black Monster on the Seiko rubber dive band...Pretty cool way to try out straps on a watch without having to buy 'em first!!

I'm guessing the 4th watch from the left. I don't know what brand it is but it's kinda cool.
    Scott

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Very good efforts Montauke

If you enjoyed your project, may I offer some tips?

If at all possible, work with images you've taken yourself. That way you can ensure that all of the angles of view are the same.

As you can't always work with all your own photographs, start building your own collection of source files and concentrate on getting shots that are absolutely straight on at first. Working at matching different perspectives can be quite time consuming and can't be guaranteed to always come out right.

Doing Photoshop mock-ups can be great and you never know where it might take you. These are some design studies that it's alright for me to show as they have already been shown in public, done for Timefactors - (makers of the Dreadnought and Precista watches) ...................
    All of the following images are Photoshop creations. None of these watches exist (yet )
    (All of the following designs and images are copyright GeoffD 2007,2008 and may not be reproduced without written permission)

I Hope you carry on with your project, it can be really great fun, and even rewarding.
    Last edited by GeoffD; March 11th, 2008 at 14:58.
    Geoff
    TuffTime.com

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinions in good men is but knowledge in the making.
    John Milton (1608 - 1674)

Thread Information