Please help which to buy... vic Dive master, Hamilton King Khaki, Tissot Prc200

Thread: Please help which to buy... vic Dive master, Hamilton King Khaki, Tissot Prc200

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

Please help which to buy... vic Dive master, Hamilton King Khaki, Tissot Prc200

I need help in Making a decision, I currently own a Omega seamaster co-axil, that my wife bought me for Valentines day. But I am looking for another watch, I will be keeping the Omega. But I am seeking versatility. I am interested in a

Victorinox Dive master either quartz for 250. or a Mechanical for 500 PVD with rubber.
    Hamilton King Khaki Day/Date Black face braclet for 330
    or a tissot prc200 White face/ brown strap, quartz for 126.89

All new, I also thought I could buy all three and flip them and make a profit at least on the Hamilton and Tissot.

Please help.

Banned

Re: Please help which to buy... vic Dive master, Hamilton King Khaki, Tissot Prc200

Vic DM 500. I'd go for quartz because I don't really like display backs on divers, and the price is amazing.

Re: Please help which to buy... vic Dive master, Hamilton King Khaki, Tissot Prc200

Quote Originally Posted by jjluca View Post
    or a tissot prc200 White face/ brown strap, quartz for 126.89
    where can you buy this one at this price?
    i'd personally go for the hamilton but man that tissot price is tempting. hmmmmm.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Divemaster Quartz. The new models of quartz have sword hands too according to my local AD, which IMHO look a ton better. But yeah, Divemaster all the way!!!
    Cheers,
    Mike

Banned

The dive master quartz is 241263, why would you buy quartz over automatic..... believe it or not that is where my problem lies, is to buy quartz or auto. I went to two different ad and on the quartz when you moved the watch upside down or shook it the seconds hands moved, I have had numerous Seiko and this never happened, so I was fearful of this.

Tissot is from count_shop on ebay, 5400 positive reviews 25 of which are about the tissot. just won it for 126.83 but cancel the transaction and there is one going for 132.00 right now.

Banned

Also what is the best price you have been able to get from you ad on the dive master?

Banned

The dive master quartz is 241263, why would you buy quartz over automatic..... believe it or not that is where my problem lies, is to buy quartz or auto. I went to two different ad and on the quartz when you moved the watch upside down or shook it the seconds hands moved, I have had numerous Seiko and this never happened, so I was fearful of this.

Tissot is from count_shop on ebay, 5400 positive reviews 25 of which are about the tissot. just won it for 126.83 but cancel the transaction and there is one going for 132.00 right now.
    Well I wouldn't buy one if the seconds hand moves when you shake it. I saw some of these in HK recently and every aspect of the watch seemed solid to me.

Why did you cancel the transaction on the Tissot you won?

Banned

I meant to say the minutes hand, and the funny thing was it was on two different victorinox watches, two different models and two different dealers. on the cancel;because I was indecisive, and I didn't like the idea it was coming from hk and it would take 14 days to arrive. Probably stupid on my part. But I have my heart set on a dive master and was trying to fill the void.

I'm hoping to get my Dive Master tomorrow, it's a quartz blue face with bracelet. I got one with the pencil hands, I guess it's personal preference but I like them better than the swords.

Quartz vs Mechanical... ...my opinion as a non-watch geek is: I like quartz, I like to look at my watch and know what time it is, not about what time it is. I like to wear my watch without thinking about, adjusting the times every few days, or remembering to wind it on the weekends so it doesn't die. I don't get any warm fuzzy feelings knowing that my watch is operating via a delicate self winding mechanism. The Dive Master is nice but it's not a watch that you will pass down from generation to generation, a quartz movement should easily last the life of the watch if not replace the movement.

PVD vs Brushed Stainless: The PVD looks really good, I may end up wishing I'd bought the black face PVD model. For some reason though I really like the looks of the blue face brushed stainless I think it looks better on the wrist but the PVD looks better in the case.

Anyway, for what it's worth that's my simpleton neanderthal opinion. ...it's also my opinion that you should not have cancelled your bid on the ebay auction. Your reasons for cancelling were all things you should have considered before buying.

I've heard good things about Countshop, but the PRC 200 is the most faked watch ever.... It is sick the amount of fakes floating out there... Good ones too that use ETA movements!
    130 bucks and the most faked watch ever coming out of Hong Kong would not give me a good vibe.
    Seiko / Orient / Hamilton

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information