I am currently looking to purchase my first real watch.
After browsing Watchuseek for some time, I am hoping to invest in something more timeless and of higher quality than my past low-end watches (Swatch, Mickey Mouse watch, etc.).
- [Budget]: $250~1200$.
- [Quartz or Mechanical] : I do think Mechanical is quite beautiful and fascinating.
- [Length of Usage]: Minimum of 5-10 Years.
- [Attire]: Causal/Daily & Dressy.
- [General Style of Dress] : I am 21 and in college, I would like it to look classy. I would love recommendations as i haven't owned a watch since i was about 10 years old.
- [Wrist Size]: 6.5 inches or 16.5 cm
- [Strap]: I'm open to any suggestions, i like leather strap.
- [Brand or Nationality Preference]: Switzerland if possible.
Please feel free to ask questions or critique.
Many thanks in advance.