Please help - Torn b/w Panerai 564 and IWC Portuguese Classic with grey dial
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Please help - Torn b/w Panerai 564 and IWC Portuguese Classic with grey dial

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please help - Torn b/w Panerai 564 and IWC Portuguese Classic with grey dial

please help!

Re: Please help - Torn b/w Panerai 564 and IWC Portuguese Classic with grey dial

Please pics!
    mckz likes this.

Re: Please help - Torn b/w Panerai 564 and IWC Portuguese Classic with grey dial

Quote Originally Posted by watchguy1982 View Post
    please help!
    No pictures?!?!?! Why?
    There's always room on top.

My Collection: JLC Reverso Squadra Hometime, Oris BC4 Retrograde Day, Mr Jones Watch The Last Laugh, Louis Erard 1931 Retrograde

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Rules or rules...No pictures, no help.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Banned

Panerai

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Red Brick View Post
    Please pics!
    Sorry, pics wouldnt upload. Here you go. Thanks for the input.

Name:  IWC.png
Views: 376
Size:  85.2 KBName:  Panerai.png
Views: 438
Size:  284.9 KBName:  IWC2.png
Views: 428
Size:  288.1 KB
    Last edited by watchguy1982; July 8th, 2014 at 02:54.

The IWC would be my choice. I've seen it in person several times and I love that grey dial. I think it is a really nice example of a casual-to-dressy chrono.

The PAM is really nice too, but doesn't sing to me the same way.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by watchguy1982 View Post
    bump
    Just a tip - bumping 10 minutes after the last response isn't very friendly to every other poster on the forum. Have some patience!
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

Quote Originally Posted by dbostedo View Post
    Just a tip - bumping 10 minutes after the last response isn't very friendly to every other poster on the forum. Have some patience!
    And it's also not cool starting a second thread on the very same subject. Have some patience here, or you won't get much support.

That said, I'd likely go IWC. But that's me. You don't give us any understanding of what you want in a watch or what you like or dislike about either.
    Last edited by RBrylawski; July 8th, 2014 at 05:06.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information