I am looking for a Chrono as my Casual/Chic go-out watch. It has masculine looking but with a little flair
These are the requirements I am looking for:
1. steel Bracelet
2. In-House movement
3. 100m WaterResist (can be rained heavily on or submerged lightly)
4. not above 43m size
5. Price range of about max 12k Dollars Brand New
The best so far is the DAYTONA SS. My only problem with this watch is that the Highly polished Tachy loses it's black printed numbers after a few years (as happened with my Dad's daytona). The rolex center here didn't reprint these numbers when we had our daytona serviced and polished.
1. VC Overseas in Stainless: It was a great watch and i saw it personally, but the problem was it cost nearly 16,000 dollars.
2. Navitimer: 30m Water Resist...
3. IWC Pilot Watches: not in house, 60m Water Resist
4. Speedmaster: was ok but it looks a bit too utilitarian to me. A Classic, but not CLASSY at all, I would buy this as a beater though.
5. Chronomat 01: Looks very bad to me. I find it far too modern looking, esp that glowing dot on it's forehead and fat numbers on the bezel.
6. JLC Master Chronograph: A sport model.. designed to absorb impacts and such... that comes only in leather strap??
Am i missing other models from VC, IWC, AP, Patek? Please suggest some