WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Please welcome novedl as our new moderator

2K views 38 replies 38 participants last post by  ramirez1970 
#1 ·
We at Watchuseek are proud to announce a new moderator for this Public Forum. Devon aka novedl will be moderating together with Ray and Eric.

Please give Devon a warm welcome.

#5 ·
Congrad's !!!! you deserve it.
Mark

#11 ·
I couldn't have said it better myself. Congratulations Devon! I look forward to being moderated by you.

#9 ·
Congratulations WUS! You've brought-on a first-class gentleman. Kudos to you.

Good luck Devon. Your wisdom and intellect will guide you through challenging appointment.

Your friend,
Wallace

#12 ·
Congratulations, Devon - it is a pleasure to see competent and kind people joining my favourite place online!!!

#14 ·
Congrats Devon! You'll be an assett to WUS mod team for sure. I always enjoy reading your post!

Big win for the WUS community IMHO!

#15 ·
Congrats devon. A nicer, more polite, more decent mod is hard to imagine. Apart from the existing ones of course!

#23 ·
wow guys, what a warm welcome. i thank you all for the very kind words(i've always thought you guys were the best)
i hope to add something to the existing great experience on this forum in my new capacity; i'll get out of the way now guys:-!

thanks again,
devon

#28 ·
Welcome, Novedl the Mod!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.