Pls help me with this question--new poster

Thread: Pls help me with this question--new poster

Pls help me with this question--new poster

Hi,
    i am looking at buying a Wenger Swiss Raid Commando watch from Amazon.com. It is direct form amazon and not from one of their sellers. It is priced at $205, (Retail is $425 and lowest internet price i can find is $318), so i wouild like to purchase, however, I would like to know if i can be fairly certain that amazon.com would not be selling knockoffs?? just concerned because the price is so much lower.
    thx, advice is greatly appreciated.

Re: Pls help me with this question--new poster

It looks like Amazon.com themselves are selling it and not a seller on there, so it should be fine

so safe to say amazon.com only sell the real deal and no knockoffs?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

They're guaranteeing having a warranty on that watch, so I think they must have a deal set up with them.

However what I would suggest doing is asking Amazon themselves if they are personally selling the watches or if it's a 3rd party vendor. They are usually very quick to reply. If it's 3rd party, I would just go for a different seller just in case

EHV

The item will state if it's from Amazon or fulfilled by another associated vendor.
    If it is Amazon or even an affiliate, Amazon has a strict policy regarding selling only the real deal.

Now, note that even though it's real, unless Amazon or their affiliate is on official AD, (Authorized Dealer), the item is gray market.

What that means is that the original warranty will most likely not be honored by the manufacturer but Amazon or it's affiliate will likely offer the same time frame in a similar warranty but you have to send the watch back to them for any claims. You can however, choose to pay for any service from any place of your choice at any time.

Search gray market here and you will get hundreds of hits. Google too.
    You just have to decide if gray is the way you want to go and if the cost savings are worth it to you. It's not necessarily a bad thing for a lot of people.

Thread Information