Is it possible to get a black bezel for the Tudor Black Bay?

Thread: Is it possible to get a black bezel for the Tudor Black Bay?

Is it possible to get a black bezel for the Tudor Black Bay?

Hi all,

I really like the looks of the Tudor Black Bay, but I'm not crazy about the red bezel... Do you guys know, does Tudor sell a black bezel, would the Pelagos' bezel fit? Do you guys know of any places I could get a custom bezel/one that would fit the Black Bay?

Thanks!

Re: Is it possible to get a black bezel for the Tudor Black Bay?

Anyone???

Wow, you waited a whole two hours for a response. Such patience.

I don't think you need a whole new bezel, just an insert. Maybe an insert from the pelagos would fit, maybe not. Contact Tudor, see what they say.

(Dedicated to the pink tiger stripe and the man behind it.)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Drop of a Hat View Post
    Wow, you waited a whole two hours for a response. Such patience.

I don't think you need a whole new bezel, just an insert. Maybe an insert from the pelagos would fit, maybe not. Contact Tudor, see what they say.
    Hahaha, yeah thanks. I guess I'll get in touch with them then.

The Tudor Black Bay is 41mm vs. the 40mm of the Rolex Submariner, so aftermarket bezel inserts from a Rolex won't fit. The Tudor Pelagos is 42mm, as is the Tudor Heritage Chronograph (which has a 12 hour insert in any case), and I don't think Tudor makes another 41mm watch which uses bezel inserts, so my guess is that you won't have much luck on this. But, there do seem to be a number of people who have expressed an interest in replacing the insert on the Black Bay with a black one.

P.S. Where are you planning on getting the Black Bay from? I see you're in San Diego as well, and there aren't any Tudor ADs in the US at the moment, although I've heard rumors of Rolex reintroducing Tudor to a limited number of Rolex ADs in the near future. An alternative is to cross the border and get one from one of the Tudor ADs in Tijuana. I was planning on getting one when I'm in Europe next month.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Thread Information