WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

possible mod

356 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  chefmateo 
#1 ·
Opinions needed! Do you think this would make a good soxa mod?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Just had this one done a month ago. It not the exact Seiko 5 model as your candidate..but you can at least see the end result. This was a Baby Monster version in all orange that I had modded. It's got the Dagaz Soxa dial in Blue, the proplof handset with orange minute hand, and AR coated Dome Sapphire crystal. I'm still band shopping, although I have a shark mesh that I put on from time to time. Looking for a nice beads of rice bracelet or something vintage. Good luck with your mod.

#5 ·
It's not a DOXA...it's a SOXA. I have an SKX in the works as we speak to satisfy your requirements as to what makes it a "legit" DOXA mod. However, I wanted to try something different and I happen to think it looks nice all things considered. Not to mention that its not something everyone else has & I helped answer the OP's question.

#8 · (Edited)
I know tone is a hard thing to articulate via text, so my intention wasn't to offend or provoke. So if I did, I sincerely apologize. I only reciprocated what I interpreted as scolding & or schooling as to what makes a "qualified" SOXA mod. I merely created for myself a watch which I think is unique & outside the norm. Happy holidays!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.