Posting watches in the for sale forum....

Thread: Posting watches in the for sale forum....

Posting watches in the for sale forum....

Hi,

I have a quick question for some sellers out there, since I didn't see it in the guidelines. Is it okay to list more than one watch in a for sale post? I have about 5 watches that I am selling and would like to consolidate them to one post. Just thought I'd check beforehand.

Thanks,
    GD

PS. Love the WUS forums.

Re: Posting watches in the for sale forum....

You are allowed to do so - but why? Makes it harder for buyers to know what's been sold and what hasn't. Do you want to sell them all as a lot?

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Yes, I am considering selling them as a lot at a good price.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You are still going to need a good description of each watch.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Yes, you can list multiple watches. I believe the limit is ten watches per day.

I've done multiple listings many times, and it has always worked out well. The key is to post a good ad - that means accurate descriptions (that includes TZ percentage ratings) of all flaws and *really good* pictures. If the watch is not one seen on the sales forum frequently, I would post specifications as well. I tend to underrate my watches too, if its 95%, I'll say 90-92%. This is my way of making sure the customer gets exactly what I advertise and there is no mixup which will lead to dissatisfaction and a return. Better to take a hit of a few dollars than to deal with the nightmare of a picky buyer wanting to return it.

Read the posted guidelines of the sales forum carefully before posting there and all will go well.
    Lots of dive watches.

Thread Information