Posts: 1 Registered: June 2011 What do people make of this new Romain Jerome Watch?

Thread: Posts: 1 Registered: June 2011 What do people make of this new Romain Jerome Watch?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posts: 1 Registered: June 2011 What do people make of this new Romain Jerome Watch?

What do people make of this article - it's about the new limited edition Romain Jerome Space Invader watch.

I think it's looks bizarre and sounds expensive - but will people buy them? Any opinions?

New Romain Jerome watch

Banned
    where leaves, boatmen, dinosaurs, and a bevy of other losers pretend to play sports

Re: Posts: 1 Registered: June 2011 What do people make of this new Romain Jerome Watch?

Love the dial, hate the case. The moving "lander legs" from the Moon Invader case are ridiculous and turn the watch into a terrible monstrosity.

Will they sell? Of course. They are only making a handful of them, people gobble that stuff up.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: Posts: 1 Registered: June 2011 What do people make of this new Romain Jerome Watch?

Freaky and not a collector's item.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've got to say, I dig the RJ Titanic watches. This is kind of cool in the "I would never wear it, maybe if it were a gift" kind of way.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Banned

Will it sell?? Yes, very quicky.

Would I buy? I do not think so. I see myself as having some degree of taste!

Very eccentric looking design. Might appeal to some segment of the population.

I'll pass, but I'm sure there will me many who will be interested in it.
    Are you watching closely?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My blog:
    http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: @crazystrobist

Wow...designs are really getting over the top. This is a bit too "out there".

I mean it's almost like something out of a dream...just think about it..."so I was sitting there waiting for the bus...and the bus was taking forever...I look at my watch and all of a sudden it becomes a 'Space Invaders' video game".

What are these designers smoking?

It wasn't enough to have a licensing agreement with the creators of the game, they had to incorporate pieces of moonrock and fragments of the Apollo 11 space capsule too. They would have sold a ton just with the game tie-in alone...but I guess that would make it less of a collector's item...

No thanks.
    the official canadian time: http://time5.nrc.ca/webclock_e.shtml

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information