PP or APROO this time?

Thread: PP or APROO this time?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Moderator High-end watches amine's Avatar

PP or APROO this time?

Buddies, forget the Pam 183 (which i choosed few days ago) which one would you pick out of these two watches if it were you, i'm planning to pull the trigger on either one soon to add to my collection, IMO Patek Philippe would be the top brand to reach when you're a collector but this is just my opinion of course, as for APROO Safari i'm in love with its style and beauty, however for the same amount of money here in HK my AD can offer me the PP, so i'm in troubles now with this dilemma, i want to hear you dudes what you gonna say :thanks

Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5065

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Safari

Oris Flight Timer R4118,Oris Carlos Coste 2007,Oris TT3,Rolex Submariner date,Rolex Milgauss GV,Rolex cosmograph Daytona,Rolex GMT Master II-C,Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712/1A,A.Lange & Söhne Lange1,Breguet Le Reveil Du Tsar,Vacheron Constantin Overseas Dual Time,Audemars Piguet ROO Safari,Omega SMP1164,Panerai 177,Panerai 88,Panerai 214,Panerai 233,Breitling Navitimer world,Tag Heuer aquaracer D/D, Tag Heuer Microtimer,Tag Heuer SLR 2007 L.E,Tag Heuer Carrera, Cartier Santos 100,Frederique Constant Austin Healey L.E,Maurice Lacroix Pontos,Maurice Lacroix MP Double Retrograde,Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL 2007 L.E,Tissot Moto GP 2007 L.E,JeanRichard Chronoscope J-051,JeanRichard Chronoscope 25030,JeanRichard Bressel 16012,Longines Lindbergh 47mm,Girard Perregaux Laureato Evo3,Jaeger-Le-Coultre Master World Geographic,IWC Classic Pilot Chrono,IWC 5001 Portuguese 7 Days,Baume & Mercier Hampton XL Magnum,Zenith Defy Classic Chrono Aero,Zenith Defy Extreme Chrono,Longines Legend Diver...etc

Re: PP or APROO this time?

Aproos!!!

Banned

The dial on the PP is so NOT PP!
    What, are they going Fashionable? Looks like a Mudtyre track!
    The rest of the watch is , well, PP. Superb!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

although patek would be the opitomy of any collection, that particular one isnt singing to me. the Safari on the other hand, is really my dream watch, the watch i would give up collecting watches for!

>>> AP FTW!!

Last edited by kiwidj; April 16th, 2009 at 08:48.

ROO. I dont like that PP.

If its between those two models I gotta say the APROO...I love Patek and would pretty much take any of them, but the AP is pretty stellar looking.
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA
    The Escapement Watch Blog
    The Escapement on Twitter

“If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.” - Albert Einstein

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

Safari, without a second thought.

APROO: spectacular brushed finish / brown leather combo. the safari name really fits.

Depends on priorities and personal tatse. The two watches are so completely different. The Patek is so much smaller and lighter. It wears very nicely and IMO is quite versatile. I defintely prefer it the Nautilus. The ROO, on the other hand, is massive, at least on my wrist (7"), and wears okay. It's an iconic piece and the finishing is top-notch. For me, it's a more difficult watch to wear, being strictly casual, being to big for work-wear and too nice for anything rugged. Overall, an odd comparison, albeit two very nice watches.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information