Prestige time watch dealer- any experiences?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 41Mets
  • 1 Post By drhr
  • 1 Post By mleok

Thread: Prestige time watch dealer- any experiences?

Prestige time watch dealer- any experiences?

I'm interested in a new oris that prestige watches carries. They aren't an authorized dealer and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience buying watches from them.

Thanks!

Re: Prestige time watch dealer- any experiences?

Purchased this AP RO 15450 from/through PrestigeTime, good discount/satisfactory experience (to/for me) . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

A.Lange & Sohne * Audemars Piguet * Blancpain * Cartier * Dornblueth & Sohne * Invicta * Jaeger-LeCoultre * Meraud * Rolex * Revolution Watch Company * Tudor

"the deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

Thank you. Any situation arise where you neeeed to deal with warranty service? Never a worry about authenticity?

Quote Originally Posted by drhr View Post
    Purchased this AP RO 15450 from/through PrestigeTime, good discount/satisfactory experience (to/for me) . . .
    drhr likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

YW. No never had a warranty issue. Warranty cert and booklets included and, with the case back open for viewing, I believe it is/was authentic. Not an expert in any way, but the watch is/was superb and it satisfied me . . .
    41Mets likes this.
    A.Lange & Sohne * Audemars Piguet * Blancpain * Cartier * Dornblueth & Sohne * Invicta * Jaeger-LeCoultre * Meraud * Rolex * Revolution Watch Company * Tudor

"the deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

bought some watches from them last year. great service. too great IMO since they called me the next day after my purchase confirming the order and such, and then asking for my home phone to verify my address. I didn't give them my home phone though and they asked several "verification" questions and such before finally agreeing to ship the watches I ordered.

never had the urge to buy from them, their prices are typically not that great. You can easily get close to their pricing with many AD's.

I've used their pricing as a basis for negotiations with ADs, and sometimes the AD come close, and other times, they've done better.
    aardvarkbark likes this.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Banned

I don't think that there's much doubt that PT sells authentic watches. Just be aware -- sometimes their watches are offered with manufacturer's warranty, and sometimes you'll need to rely on PT for warranty service. They fully disclose this in each offering. If they say it comes with their own warranty, you won't get a manufacturer's service center to work on it. But sometimes they get AD excess inventory with legit warranty cards. Just know what you're getting.

Multiple purchases from them, never a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvarkbark View Post
    I don't think that there's much doubt that PT sells authentic watches. Just be aware -- sometimes their watches are offered with manufacturer's warranty, and sometimes you'll need to rely on PT for warranty service. They fully disclose this in each offering. If they say it comes with their own warranty, you won't get a manufacturer's service center to work on it. But sometimes they get AD excess inventory with legit warranty cards. Just know what you're getting.
    Really? I dont think any of their watches are offered with manufacturers warranty even if they do come from AD inventory. This cannot be possible since they won't really be "prestamped" as such. They even say this on their site

"Due to the fact that we are unauthorized dealers – the manufacturers will not honor their warranty on a watch bought through Prestige Time. In place Prestige Time LLC offers a warranty that mirrors the manufacturer’s warranty in both quality and duration."

Have you bought something from them that you have had the warranty from the manufacturer honored on?
    Last edited by jilgiljongiljing; July 24th, 2015 at 22:29.

Thread Information