Timekeeping woes not ending just yet for me.
I had posted earlier my sad story. In short, Oris broke, I swayed in the direction of hassle free/maintenance free quartz. Got the Citizen AT9013 Radio Controlled watch.
Now, the Citizen is a certainly cool watch.
But I noticed I have to manually sync it as somehow it is not able to get the signal during night. No sweat with that. I do not mind synching it up manually.
However... today... even during manual reception, it was unable to synch up... THREE times !!!
I believe I will have to live with this somewhat flakiness around the way radio watches receive the signals if I keep the Citizen.
I still have time to return the Citizen so what do you guys recommend ?
The features I am looking for...
- Priced around GBP 350.00 / USD 500 .
- Quartz Movement. Battery powered will do. Even better if it is Solar recharging.
- AR Sapphire
- Leather/Rubber strap preferably. (Bracelet would do but will have to replace it asap to a leather/rubber as I do not fancy shaving my wrist)
- Perpetual calendar function which displays Day and Date
- Arabic Numeral marking (just love the way Hamilton dials are graduated, something similar to that)
Does this watch exist ?