Question!!!

Thread: Question!!!

Question!!!

Hey all, I hope that you will be able to help me with this. I am absolutely in love with the Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller body style and overall "chunkiness". For all of the general submariner-style cases and watch styles that we see out there, I cannot seem to find a larger and heavier style like the Deep Sea has. Does anyone know of either a parts company that sells these style cases/parts, or a watch that is styled like the Deep Sea?

Thanks!

Banned

Re: Question!!!

There is a chunky DSSD style case,I think produced by Longio, which has 2,000 m resistance and is used by several companies. Wilsons Watch Works, Deep Blue...

Start there.

Quote Originally Posted by herefordjeep View Post
    Hey all, I hope that you will be able to help me with this. I am absolutely in love with the Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller body style and overall "chunkiness". For all of the general submariner-style cases and watch styles that we see out there, I cannot seem to find a larger and heavier style like the Deep Sea has. Does anyone know of either a parts company that sells these style cases/parts, or a watch that is styled like the Deep Sea?

Thanks!
    What is your price range? Invicta makes a wide range of Sea Dweller and Deep Sea style watches. For something nicer, you might be able to find a used Debaufre 44 mm version of their Ocean 1. I think new ones are no longer available. I also echo Jason's suggestion.

Kind Regards,
    Nick
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dnslater View Post
    What is your price range? Invicta makes a wide range of Sea Dweller and Deep Sea style watches. For something nicer, you might be able to find a used Debaufre 44 mm version of their Ocean 1. I think new ones are no longer available. I also echo Jason's suggestion.
    Price range is ideally $1k or below...could stretch to 2k...

Thanks!

v76

Not precisely the same as the DSSD, but definitely a homage - the Marcello C. Tridente. I've heard some very good reports of Marcello C. quality ... should be able to get one for under $1.5k.
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

You could also checkout the dive watches forum. Maybe you'd like something there.
    Are you watching closely?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My blog:
    http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: @crazystrobist

Banned

You defintely won't go wrong with a Tridente at all. It is one of the nicest watches for the price. Lume isn't the best in the world but the craftmanship of the watch isnt' second to any watch I know of. Good luck in your search.
    Quote Originally Posted by v76 View Post
    Not precisely the same as the DSSD, but definitely a homage - the Marcello C. Tridente. I've heard some very good reports of Marcello C. quality ... should be able to get one for under $1.5k.

Thanks for the help everybody. Does anyone know of parts companies that I could essentially buy all the parts for a watch?

Thread Information