question for you Isofrane strap owners

Thread: question for you Isofrane strap owners

question for you Isofrane strap owners

I'm considering an Isofrane strap for my Sinn 103 St Sa. What are the lengths of the long and short ends of the strap? The isofrane website just mentions that the entire strap is 195mm, but doesn't say what each piece measures.

Would you say that it is long enough to be annoying, or what? I'm basically looking for opinions on it before I buy one.

Thanks!
    "I'm just a man who loves savings... and pie."

Re: question for you Isofrane strap owners

How big are your wrists, mate?
    I'm working with about 6.5 Inches and the ISO is comfortable. Not too long at all. Also, it's worth mentioning, the strap wraps around into the holders quite nicely. the outer one is angled off (like the strap) making it look neat and tidy - even when there's a lot of it left over. No drawbacks, really.

I don't have specific measurements at 3 o'clock in the morning, but there is a fair amount of tail when wrapped around 6.75" wrists. Here's one on my DOXA 1200T Searambler:

Attachment 979434

Someone on the DOXA forum mentioned this was the main reason they didn't like Isofrane straps. While I completely got where he's coming from, I feel that on a watch that's a lot more sporty than dressy it works out just fine - kind of like how a NATO strap looks good on outdoorsy watches. So while I'd put one on a DOXA, I don't think I'd do the same if I had a 38mm Breitling Superocean Heritage.
    Last edited by ljb187; February 20th, 2013 at 13:13.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BusyTimmy View Post
    How big are your wrists, mate?
    I'm working with about 6.5 Inches and the ISO is comfortable. Not too long at all. Also, it's worth mentioning, the strap wraps around into the holders quite nicely. the outer one is angled off (like the strap) making it look neat and tidy - even when there's a lot of it left over. No drawbacks, really.
    my wrist is about 6.5-6.75 inches, depending on weather, so that's good to hear.
    "I'm just a man who loves savings... and pie."

Quote Originally Posted by LJUSMC View Post
    my wrist is about 6.5-6.75 inches, depending on weather, so that's good to hear.
    Yeah, so unless you have a thing about excess strap, it shouldn't bother you.

Thread Information