RANT - Answer your PM's!

Thread: RANT - Answer your PM's!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry RANT - Answer your PM's!

Sorry for the rant, but some of you guys are rediculous!

There are members here who take the time to put up ads selling or trading their watches, but don't respond to their PM's for days (or ever!)..

Nothing like making an offer on a watch, seeing the guy is online checking his PM's and then -- poof, he logs off... It's happened to me several times this week.

I mean how long does it take to respond with a 'no thanks' or 'pack sand' or SOMETHING??

Some of us check our PM's from a phone and can't immediately reply. I understand that, but at LEAST respond within 24 hours

Some guys log on, look at your offer and surf for an hour then log off.. WTH? One guy responded yesterday to an offer I made him 10 days ago! Uh, hello?? Really? I'll respond to his response in the spring

Ok... sorry. Back to your regularly scheduled show. Thanks for reading my post..:thanks
    Respectfully,
    Paul

"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat."

Re: RANT - Answer your PM's!

Man, I totally agree; that's just weird! What are some people thinking? I answer my PM's verrry quick.

stuffler,mike

161 PM currently in my inbox, can`t answer them all, try to answer most of them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    161 PM currently in my inbox, can`t answer them all, try to answer most of them.
    haha.. you are in a totally different league.. I'm really only talking about guys trying to sell something. And in this economy (buyer's market), you would think they would answer

Funny how they have time to 'bump' their posts.
    Respectfully,
    Paul

"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat."

stuffler,mike

Well, you are porbably right. I am always trying to catch up to the best I can. But there are a lot of questions which could/should be posted in our fora.

I have a colleague with over 400 unanswered emails in inbox - he gest so many it swamps him!

But you'd think someone interested in selling or buying an adveritsed watch would be on the case within a day

si
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" Jim Elliot - Missionary, Martyr

, they really do not want to sell it!

beshannon

I understand the frustration and it has happened to me but I just move on.

There has never been a watch that I have had to have so badly that poor communcation makes me angry.

Banned

If they don't respond, I don't buy their watch. It's not like there's never another of the same one coming down the pike soon. I can see not answering a PM if they don't live on the forum or at least drop by once a day, but if they have listed something for sale they should promptly reply.

Quote Originally Posted by deepcdvr View Post
    I mean how long does it take to respond with a 'no thanks' or 'pack sand' or SOMETHING??
    Um, sorry for not answering Paul. Just to reiterate...no thanks, and you swim boys know where to put the sand.
    ¿Qué hora son?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information