Re-introducing the Hager Commando Milsub
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Re-introducing the Hager Commando Milsub

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Re-introducing the Hager Commando Milsub

Hello all. First off let me say to everyone Happy Holidays. Secondly Let me thank Mr. Romers for graciously allowing me to post this. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I wanted to take a couple minutes of your reading time to re-introduce the Hager Commando milsub. It's been almost a year since this project started so I wanted to give you all an update. I appreciate all the folks that have been following us and who have provided feedback previously... In case some people missed it here's a little bit about us.

Hager [Hah-ger] Watches was started in 2009 with the idea of creating an automatic watch at an affordable price with the highest quality possible. Given the economic conditions, we felt that many watch brands were over- pricing their watches even though most of them utilized the same automatic movement. So we challenged ourselves to create a watch that almost everyone could afford without having to break the bank or skip a mortgage payment. Without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars you get the right look for the right price and it translates as easily from work to play. Our ultimate goal is to one day bring all production to the town this watch is named after, not only to provide jobs for our community, but to produce an all American made watch from the bottom up.

Please visit us at HagerWatches to see the new Hager Commando
    Happy holidays!

* This post was approved by Ernie Romers, site owner.
    jiminpotomac likes this.
    Pete
    Hager Watches

Re: Re-introducing the Hager Commando Milsub

Lookin' good, nice and clean, I like the shape of the lugs! Made in Hagerstown? We're nearly neighbors! Can't wait to see the pricing on these? Best of luck with this new and interesting endeavor!

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

Pete
    like I said before, based on our convos and your posts, I am IN.. Great price for a cool watch!
    | ALPINA Tribute to KM710 | AVI-8 P-51 Mustang | BLANCPAIN Bathyscaphe | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CASIO G-SHOCK DW5600 Rasta, DW5600HR, & GW-M6610 | DOXA 1200t Pro | ERNST & BENZ custom Chronosport | FARER Lander & Pointing II LE #2/100 GMT's, Pendine Chrono | GSD 3A pilot | MERCER Madison | NODUS Retrospect | NORQAIN Adventure Sport | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | SCURFA Bell Diver 1 PVD, DiverOne Gen I LE PVD Auto, DiverOne GenII X 9 :) | SEIKO Turtles SPB087 & SRP777 | SINN 103 | SPINNACKER Fleuss, Hull Riviera, & Hull Chrono II | SWATCH Irony Chrono | TOCKr Skytrain, DDAY + Air Defenders Blue, Panda LE, Hulk Rosegold, Black PVD | TRASKA Freediver | TUDOR North Flag | SEIKO MM200 SPB087 | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom | ZENITH Cronometro CP2 WWP LE #43/50[B] |

Preordered: ASTOR & BANKS SeaRanger

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Welcome aboard~Cheers!

Looks nice but I'm struggling to see how much it is (other than not hundreds of thousands of dollars).
    Ball | Bulova | Casio | CWC | HMT | Invicta | Nomos | Omega | Orient | Rolex | Seagull | Seiko | Shanghai | Timex | Vostok

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Looks nice but I'm struggling to see how much it is (other than not hundreds of thousands of dollars).
    Hope everyone had an enjoyable new year. You can now see the answer to your question here. HagerWatches

I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. The goal here was to keep it affordable. Pete
    Pete
    Hager Watches

Awesome price on the preorder! I vote for adding made in MD on the dial, but I doubt that will get you much cache here on WUS.

Do you have any plans on offering a bracelet option for those of us who are not crazy about Natos?
    Dan

Not entirely sure what I'm collecting anymore....

NS-13

Placing an order. I too would prefer a black rubber or bracelet as I'm not a Nato fan either. I also am talking to Gashasbones and may ask him to whip me up the perfect strap for the Commando :)

I'll try a watchadoo on it though and rubber is easy to find these days. I bet the Commando would look great on Eddy's retro strap (Isofrane style).
    Great Job on keeping prices low. I've been wanting one of those vintage subs but never found one well made a the "right" price before! :)
    And now as with all pre-orders, the wait begins ;)
    | ALPINA Tribute to KM710 | AVI-8 P-51 Mustang | BLANCPAIN Bathyscaphe | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CASIO G-SHOCK DW5600 Rasta, DW5600HR, & GW-M6610 | DOXA 1200t Pro | ERNST & BENZ custom Chronosport | FARER Lander & Pointing II LE #2/100 GMT's, Pendine Chrono | GSD 3A pilot | MERCER Madison | NODUS Retrospect | NORQAIN Adventure Sport | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | SCURFA Bell Diver 1 PVD, DiverOne Gen I LE PVD Auto, DiverOne GenII X 9 :) | SEIKO Turtles SPB087 & SRP777 | SINN 103 | SPINNACKER Fleuss, Hull Riviera, & Hull Chrono II | SWATCH Irony Chrono | TOCKr Skytrain, DDAY + Air Defenders Blue, Panda LE, Hulk Rosegold, Black PVD | TRASKA Freediver | TUDOR North Flag | SEIKO MM200 SPB087 | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom | ZENITH Cronometro CP2 WWP LE #43/50[B] |

Preordered: ASTOR & BANKS SeaRanger

Quote Originally Posted by drickster View Post
    Do you have any plans on offering a bracelet option for those of us who are not crazy about Natos?
    We plan on expanding the line sometime in the future to include metal bracelets, leather bands and different dial configurations before next fall but not right. The good news is these are shoulderless spring bars as opposed to fixed bars. The shoulderless spring bars give you the option to take them off and put on regular spring bars if you wanted to put on a favorite leather band or something else. Hopefully we Marylanders can get together soon. Pete
    Pete
    Hager Watches

I like this, Made in America contributes to it's uniqueness.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information