Many of you may have seen and contributed to this thread: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/new-...s-1484722.html . Interesting as that thread surely is, I want to know this:
- Did you go to this page -- Your Complete Guide To The Watches Of United States Presidents â€” HODINKEE - Wristwatch News, Reviews, & Original Stories -- or was the National Review article enough?
- Did you go here -- Clare Watch Company -- to see what they offer? If you did, what were your thoughts of Clare watches?
- Did you check out this site: Vulcain Watches - Home ?
- Were you surprised to find that so many Presidents have worn Vulcan watches and yet they aren't particularly common watches?
- Duh...again, you get one guess...I think Clare make nice watches and I like that one can get a nice, smart looking gold watch for a sane price. I'd wear one; it'd be nice to have one; I'm not making a beeline to get one. I have added it to my list of watches to maybe get one day.
- No. I knew a bit about Vulcain before hand.
All the best.
[Watch] collecting is an obsession, an occupation, a disease, an addiction, a fascination, an absurdity, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it must do it. Those who do not do it, think of it as a cousin of stamp collecting, a sister of the trophy cabinet, bastard of a sound bank account and a weak mind.
― Jeanette Winterson (adapted)