Reactor Watches

Thread: Reactor Watches

Reactor Watches

I have a couple of reactor watches. I really like them and was curios about there capabilities as a dive watch. Are they a true divers watch?

Re: Reactor Watches

It might be helpful to actually tell us which watches you are talking about. I assume that Reactor makes more than one model. Generally you are safe diving with anything rated at 200m or more, but many would say that to be a "true" dive watch they need to be rated per ISO 6425. Watches that are usually say so, or say "divers" on them somewhere.

Kind Regards,
    Nick
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

I have a Reactor Trident and a Neutron.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Not exactly true tool watches as they don't seem to be ISO rated, nor do they have divers extensions. Should be fine for casual diving though. I've never been beyond 12ft, so what do I know. Do you plan to dive with them? How deep?

Kind Regards,
    Nick
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

I have a Reactor Critical Mass watch. Have been wearing for about 2 years now and I often take it diving in both the pool and ocean (I'm a SCUBA instructor). It still looks brand new.

I have a Gamma Titanium that I take snorkeling and surfing - it's fantastic for the price. Titanium is really light weight and comfortable to wear and the red face really gets attention.

Thread Information