Reccomend me a 42mm aviator creme dial quartz chronograph I an be proud of!
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Reccomend me a 42mm aviator creme dial quartz chronograph I an be proud of!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reccomend me a 42mm aviator creme dial quartz chronograph I an be proud of!

Call me crazy, but I think a cream dial aviator 42mm chrono on a five ring nato looks crazy sexy. This is my beater. But I would like a more upscale quartz model in the same aviator style. Cost is not an issue, just accuracy and durability, thus the quartz request. Steer me to my next watch please! Name:  20180909_010014_resized[577].jpg
Views: 69
Size:  668.4 KB
    "Cursed are the meek, for they shall be buried in the Earth."

Re: Reccomend me a 42mm aviator creme dial quartz chronograph I an be proud of!

Don't worry about suggesting a quartz watch for me. It's not for yourself and no one should judge you for it. Nut up and show me some fine examples!

WOW. So many views. So many intrigued enough to click, yet suggest nothing. Why click? I'm a new member here, but have served as a moderator and administrator in musician forums with millions of members. Hey valedictorians, the thread says "recommend". Does anyone have decent recommendations?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by derivicus View Post
    WOW. So many views. So many intrigued enough to click, yet suggest nothing. Why click? I'm a new member here, but have served as a moderator and administrator in musician forums with millions of members. Hey valedictorians, the thread says "recommend". Does anyone have decent recommendations?
    Timex Expedition is probably hard to beat all the way up to Patek
    derivicus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by missing-link View Post
    Timex Expedition is probably hard to beat all the way up to Patek
    First quartz Patek I ever saw. Nice try, valedictorian. Let's get in the right zone here, maybe?

I'm sure there are many nice examples. I guess I'll just go the long way around. Thanks, I guess. These forums have a "flavor". I'll tell you what I'm tasting when I've had a bit less to drink. Whiskey and watches indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by derivicus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverence View Post

Seriously, I'm the one rolling my eyes. Hopefully by tomorrow, when the North American element is active, I can get some intelligent responses. Dude, just walk on if you can't help.

Breitling is a default choice for aviator watches, and here's one they do with a cream dial and quartz movement.

Name:  breitling.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  94.8 KB

But then, if you're not too worried about the budget why not go for a mechanical movement and something very special...

Name:  2222.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  104.3 KB

On the right

Waterbury chrono

More grey than cream but gorgeous

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information