I wear a 38mm Diver watch. It’s too thick to go well under a shirt cuff. That’s why I’m looking for a second watch. Values that are important to me are good behaviour, modesty, humbledness. I‘m 40+, tall and slim. I earn a good salary but I have a family.
The second watch should have the following attributes:
- Simple look.
- Steel case, no gold case.
- Preferably 38mm or less. I think large watches don‘t reflect me well. I‘d prefer a traditional size
- Preferably Swiss, because I live in Switzerland. But it‘s not a condition
- Preferably 20mm lug with as I have several straps in this size.
- New or used, I don‘t care. Can be vintage if it is precise and doesn‘t stop working in the middle of the day.
- It should be good quality.
I‘ve been looking online at different brands but haven‘t found what I‘m looking for. I haven‘t been in a shop yet. There are dozens of watch dealers where I live. Actually one shop beside the other for hundreds of meters on both sides of the road and along the lake.