My fetish for titanium watches (and titanium in general) has me on the hunt for yet another timepiece. It's been quite a while since my last purchase and it seems a fair share of lovely titanium automatics seem to have come and gone, and now I'm having trouble locating anything that tickles my fancy. I'm hoping that you watch afficionados can assist me in finding one that ticks most of the boxes.
My ideal watch this time around would be as follows:
• Titanium with an automatic movement
• Titanium bracelet
• Preferably simple; three-handed, optimally with a day window (open to the possibility of day of the week or month and/or a GMT hand as well)
• Black or grey dial, maybe white (though I'm open to other colours as well)
• Hour markers all of the same variety, meaning if it has Arabic numerals then every hour marker should be an Arabic numeral as opposed to, for example, watches that combine the "12, 3, 6 and 9" hour numerals with lines/shapes for the other markers
• Preferably 100 meter water-resistance (or better)
• No divers; nothing against them, they just aren't my style
• The smaller the better but anything around 44 millimeters or less should be fine
• New condition
• $1500 CAD or under
Wishing I had gotten a Certina DS-1 Titanium (C006.407.44.081.00) when I had the chance, since it fits the bill perfectly. Unfortunately I've only been able to find one new on eBay (which I don't completely trust when it comes to watches) for around double its MSRP from before it got discontinued.
Any suggestions are appreciated. I know it's a longshot but if anybody knows if such a watch exist it's the fine people of Watchuseek!